File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a network protocol used to transfer files between computers on a network. FTP uses two connections: a control connection and a data connection. The control connection is used to establish the parameters of the transfer, such as the source and destination of the files and the type of transfer. The data connection is used to send the files. FTP can be used to transfer files between two computers or between a computer and a server.
In this article, we will show you how to download FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client technical specifications first.
FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client Andorid App Summary
Lites App is the developer of this FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 225382+ users of this app. The FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client app rating is currently 1.3.5.
It was last updated on May 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client for PC
10 features of the FTP Tool app:
1) The app is easy to use – just turn on your phone’s hotspot and WiFi and open the app to get started.
2) The app has a simple, user-friendly interface.
3) You can use the app to access FTP servers both online and offline.
4) The app has a turbo speed mode for faster data transfer.
5) The app is a low size FTP manager.
6) The app can be used to send files between phones.
7) The app is free to download and use.
8) The app has a built-in file explorer for easy navigation.
9) The app is ad-free.
|App Name:||FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lites App|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client App Overview and Details
This applications allows faster data transfer direct from your phone to your computer. Or from computer to phone Without data cable or any clients software.
ftp ip address easly find, access by ftp hotspot, and this app working on ftp offline, and ftp online, turn on ftp receiver on your android phone or tablet, also working for ftp uploader, with ftp turbo speed, lowest size ftp manager lite, access ftp over internet.
The uses of this app is very easy
(1) Just turn on your phone’s hotspot and turning on your WiFi of the computer (Or can connect to the computer’s hotspot and phone’s WiFi)
(2) Open the app and press on the Start button (You can also select or change shared/access path by clicking on three dot menu before starting)
(3) now The (ftp: //ip: port) that appears on the app screen. enter that’s FTP URL in your computer’s File Explorer Address bar and click on enter or you can also use any ftp client software like filezilla, winscp, etc.
You can also use this app to send files between two phones, just connect both the phones via hotspot and wifi, start the server by pressing the start button in phone1 and then the same Ftp Tool app in phone2 Install then open the app and press on the option of Ftp Client and then press on the icon of add connection enter the IP and port here which is showing on the app screen of phone1 after entering click on save icon after this you will get list of profiles then tap on that and access server . you can also use any others ftp client app for accessing.
ADS free version also available:
Whats New In this FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client?
Indonesian translation added,
Some bug fixed for latest android versions,
if you still facing any bug or any new bug found in latest update please report on [email protected]
Overall, FTP is an incredibly useful tool, whether you’re a business or individual. It allows you to easily and quickly transfer files back and forth between devices, making it a great option for backing up or sharing data. Additionally, the FTP server and client applications are both user-friendly and easy to navigate, making them a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient way to transfer files.
This concludes our article on FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FTP Tool – FTP Server & Client.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.