Freelo is a freelance marketplace which connects freelancers with businesses who need their services. It is a safe and secure platform which ensures that both the freelancer and the business are protected. Freelo offers a variety of services, from graphic design and web development to copywriting and marketing.
The technical specifications of the Freelo for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Freelo Andorid App Summary
Freelo was developed by Freelo and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Freelo from Google Play Store under the Photography category. The latest version of Freelo is 7.0.3 on Play store with total users of 13466. The Freelo app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Freelo is Nov 23, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Freelo on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Freelo For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Freelo installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Freelo and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Freelo on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Freelo in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Freelo on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Freelo On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Freelo App Overview and Details
Freelo es una aplicación móvil enfocada a toda clase de fotógrafos independientes, que busca principalmente facilitar y simplificar el cobro de fotografías para mejora la forma de negociación con sus clientes de manera rápida y efectiva.
Podrás almacenar tus cotizaciones y cuentas de cobro, y podrás enviarla directamente a tus clientes con tu logo personal.
Features of Freelo for PC
1. Freelo is a mobile app focused on all types of independent photographers, who mainly seeks to facilitate and simplify the charging of photographs for improvement of the way of negotiation with their customers quickly and effectively.
2. You can store your quotations and billing accounts, and you can send it directly to your customers with your personal logo.
3. You can create invoices, estimates and quotes.
4. You can track payments, expenses and mileage.
5. You can manage your photos and photo shoots.
6. You can connect with other photographers and creatives.
7. You can receive and manage job offers.
8. You can set your rates and fees.
9. You can keep a portfolio of your work.
10. You can join and participate in photography communities.
Whats New In this Freelo?
Editar: Edita tus cotizaciones previamente creadas. Accede a cualquier cotización y modifica el dato que necesites.
Home: Creamos un espacio en donde podrás estar enterado más fácil sobre temas de interés para ti.
Riesgos: Ahora tenemos en cuenta también todos los riesgos posibles a la hora de ponerle precio a las fotografías.
Ayúdanos: Califica la percepción de valor que tienes sobre las cotizaciones generadas. Haremos todo lo posible para mejorar nuestro sistema día a día.
Freelo is a great application that allows you to keep track of your work and personal life. The application is easy to use and helps you to stay organized. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to stay organized and productive.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Freelo on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Freelo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Freelo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Freelo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Freelo.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.