If you’re like most people, you’re probably always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to improve your health. Well, look no further, because the FODMAP Helper Diet Companion is exactly what you need!
Developed by nutritionists and dietitians, the FODMAP Helper is the perfect tool for anyone looking to follow a low FODMAP diet. It includes a comprehensive list of foods that are low in FODMAPs, as well as a wealth of information on how to follow a low FODMAP diet.
The FODMAP Helper Diet Companion is the perfect way to make the low FODMAP diet easier and more manageable. So why wait? Download the FOD
We will help you download the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Appstronaut Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Oct 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion Andorid App Summary
Appstronaut Studios is the developer of the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion from them is 1.6.0 with over 149441 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion is Oct 6, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion App Overview and Details
FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion
This app makes identification of high and low FODMAP foods easier to help you with your FODMAP friendly diet. This can be helpful in reducing symptoms for people with IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, Colitis, Lactose Intolerance and various other food intolerances, food sensitivities, and stomach problems.
– Comprehensive list of foods and whether or not they are low FODMAP foods, to make finding foods that won’t exacerbate your IBS easier.
– Search by food name and category.
– General FODMAP Diet and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, IBS, Crohn’s disease, Colitis, and –
– Lactose Intolerence and other food sensitivities info.
– Additional details on the specific breakdowns of each food and whether it is high, medium, or low in the main categories of Polyols, Oligos, Fructose, and Lactose.
Premium Features Include:
My Experience – Log your personal experience with foods to determine if a food works for you regardless of its FODMAP content. Rate whether you had a good or bad reaction to a food after eating it, then leave detailed notes so that you know for next time how said food will affect you.
Community Experience – See how the community has reacted to a food via anonymized My Experience ratings. This will let you know if the majority of users of the app had a good or bad reaction to a food.
My Experience and Community Experience data analysis – Advanced graphs and data analysis present the my experience and community experience data to you in a useful and intuitive format to show you breakdowns of good and bad reactions to the various food categories as well as what your worst foods are.
Challenge – The FODMAP Diet is an elimination diet for IBS, GI diseases, and food sensitivities. Once you’ve eliminated all high FODMAP foods from your diet, you can challenge foods to determine if they work for you. This lets you introduce these foods back into your regular meals one at a time and track your experience with each food after three days to determine if it will work in your FODMAP friendly diet. More details on challenges are contained within the app.
About FODMAPs and IBS
FODMAPs are short chain carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the small intestine, especially for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, IBS, Crohn’s disease, Colitis, Lactose Intolerance, Gluten Intolerance, other food intolerances and stomach sensitivities. They include short chain oligo-saccharide polymers of fructose and galactooligosaccharides, disaccharides (lactose), monosaccharides (fructose), and sugar alcohols (polyols).
The term is an acronym, derived from:
Although these specific carbs are naturally present in the foods we eat, diet restriction has been found to improve symptom control in people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other functional gastrointestinal disorders (FGID), such as Lactose Intolerance, Gluten Intolerance, Crohn’s disease, Colitis, and other stomach sensitivities. Prior to the formation of the FODMAP concept, diet was seldom used as first line therapy for management of IBS, Crohn’s, Colitis, Lactose intolerance and other FGID.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a group of symptoms—including abdominal pain and changes in bowel movement patterns without evidence of underlying damage. The main symptoms of IBS are abdominal pain, discomfort in association with frequent diarrhea or constipation and a change in bowel habits.
We do not perform any testing ourselves. All compiled data should be used as guidelines not as basis of fact. Consult your physician before beginning any new diet. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of your healthcare professional.
Features of FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion for PC
to see how they affect you. The Challenge feature lets you track your challenges, see how foods rank for you, and get insights into your personal food sensitivities.
– Comprehensive list of foods and whether or not they are low FODMAP foods
– Search by food name and category
– General FODMAP Diet and Irritable Bowel Syndrome info
– Lactose Intolerence and other food sensitivities info
– Additional details on the specific breakdowns of each food and whether it is high, medium, or low in the main categories of Polyols, Oligos, Fructose, and Lactose
– My Experience – Log your personal experience with foods to determine if a food works for you regardless of its FODMAP content
– Community Experience – See how the community has reacted to a food via anonymized My Experience ratings
– My Experience and Community Experience data analysis
– Challenge – The FODMAP Diet is an elimination diet for IBS, GI diseases, and food sensitivities. Once you’ve eliminated all high FODMAP foods from your diet, you can challenge foods to determine if they work for you.
Whats New In this FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion?
+ crash fixes
+ better support for newer versions of android especially Android 11+
The FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion application is an excellent tool to help manage a FODMAP diet. The application is easy to use and helps to keep track of food intake and symptoms. The application has a comprehensive list of foods and allows users to add their own foods. The application is a great resource for those following a FODMAP diet.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FODMAP Helper – Diet Companion.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.