FloatWindow is a unique multitasking app that allows you to keep multiple windows open at the same time. You can easily move and resize windows, and even keep them on top of other apps. FloatWindow is the perfect app for multitasking on the go.
We will help you download the FloatWindow (multitasking) for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install FloatWindow (multitasking) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the FloatWindow (multitasking) on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the FloatWindow (multitasking), and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the FloatWindow (multitasking), you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the FloatWindow (multitasking) appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the FloatWindow (multitasking) by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the FloatWindow (multitasking) on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||FloatWindow (multitasking) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
FloatWindow (multitasking) Andorid App Summary
aibab is the developer of the FloatWindow (multitasking), and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the FloatWindow (multitasking) from them is 1.7.0524 with over 47105 users under the hood. With a 3.6 rating, the FloatWindow (multitasking) is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the FloatWindow (multitasking) is May 24, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the FloatWindow (multitasking) on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
FloatWindow (multitasking) App Overview and Details
Regardless of whether you are using any apps, you can use the “FloatWindow” to view other gadgets such as web pages, note papers, and more.
– View the Raiders while playing the game
– Turn off the screen when watching a movie or live broadcast can continue to play.
Features of FloatWindow (multitasking) for PC
– Float any app or window on top of any other app.
– Resize and move floating apps and windows.
– Keep the screen on while using FloatWindow.
– View other gadgets such as web pages, note papers, and more.
Whats New In this FloatWindow (multitasking)?
– when creating a shortcut to the home screen, you can choose whether to open it with the current window position, size, mode, and style of the hidden address bar.
– you can customize the size of the window when it is minimized in the settings.
– the website you are browsing can request some permissions from you .
-Fixed some bug.
FloatWindow is a multitasking application that allows users to have multiple windows open at the same time. This application is perfect for users who need to have multiple windows open for reference or for users who need to have multiple windows open for multiple tasks.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the FloatWindow (multitasking)? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This FloatWindow (multitasking) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FloatWindow (multitasking) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the FloatWindow (multitasking). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FloatWindow (multitasking).
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.