The Floating Calculator is a sleek and modern calculator designed to be used in the water. It is perfect for boaters, swimmers, and divers, as it floats and is waterproof. The Floating Calculator is solar powered, so it is eco-friendly and economical. It also has a backlight for easy use in low light conditions.
Installing and using the Floating Calculator for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Floating Calculator Andorid App Summary
PNApp has developed the Floating Calculator application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Floating Calculator has over 2129 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Floating Calculator is currently 2.3.4.
The latest upstate time of the Floating Calculator is Apr 9, 2017, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Floating Calculator on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Floating Calculator App Overview and Details
The calculator appears in front of any application running on your device. You can interact with any contents behind it, move it into any place on the screen or hide the calculator’s keypad.
• Simple and familiar interface of desktop calculator
• Memory functions (MS, MR, MC, M+, M-)
• Copy to clipboard
• Paste, paste one at choice
• Mathematical functions (trigonometrical: sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan; hyperbolic: sinh, cosh, tanh; exponential: square, cube, x powered y, exponent, power of ten, square root, cube root, x root y, natural logarithm, common logarithm, 1 over x; other: factorial, round half from zero, round down, π)
• Five user defined buttons
• History of calculations with up to 50 items, ability to hold and restore items
• Share the results of calculations with your friends or coworkers
• Drag the display to move the calculator to any location on the screen
• Click the display to hide or show the keypad
• Use menu button on the display’s left side for additional functions (make the calculator fullscreen and transparent, set its size, hide green buttons, switch haptics)
• Memory button changes its behavior depending on context, but all memory functions are available by long press the button
• Functions of parentheses are under an Equals button. Hold it down to reach parentheses
• Backspace and clear functions are switched automatically. Hold down the backspace button to clear the display at any time
• Close button “minimizes” calculator into the notification area, so you can launch it again from within another application. Hold it down or use the menu Exit to close calculator without that notification
• Click on calculator’s icon while it is on the screen and calculator will be “minimized” into the notification
Features of Floating Calculator for PC
1. The calculator can be moved and placed anywhere on the screen.
2. The calculator has memory functions.
3. The calculator can calculate percentages.
4. The calculator can use parentheses.
5. The calculator can copy and paste results.
6. The calculator can do basic mathematical functions.
7. The calculator has five user-defined buttons.
8. The calculator keeps track of the last 50 calculations.
9. The calculator can be shared with friends or coworkers.
10. The calculator can be minimized into the notification area.
|App Name:||Floating Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Floating Calculator On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Floating Calculator on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Floating Calculator. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Floating Calculator, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Floating Calculator?
– fixed crash on exit on old androids
– fixed closing the menu on some devices
– autorun (only in the full version)
– small changes and improvements
The Floating Calculator is a great application that is easy to use and very helpful. It is a great addition to any device and is perfect for anyone who needs to do calculations on the go. The Floating Calculator is a must-have app for anyone who needs to perform calculations quickly and easily.
Did the guide help you download and install the Floating Calculator for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Floating Calculator, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Floating Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Floating Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Floating Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Floating Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.