Flash On Call is an app that turns your flashlight on and off with a simple call. There is no need to fumble through your phone to find the flashlight app, just call *099* and your flashlight will turn on. When you are finished, call *099* again and your flashlight will turn off.
In this article, we will show you how to download Flash On Call For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Flash On Call technical specifications first.
Flash On Call Andorid App Summary
Nu-Kob is the developer of this Flash On Call application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 11512+ users of this app. The Flash On Call app rating is currently 1.0.1.
It was last updated on Aug 4, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Flash On Call for PC
– Low memory consumption app
– Blinks the flashlight of mobile device
– Flashlight alert will help people in the night time when your android phone is on vibrate or mute.
|App Name:||Flash On Call On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Flash On Call For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Flash On Call on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Flash On Call and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Flash On Call andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Flash On Call App Overview and Details
Flash on call application gives you flash notifications via mobile phone’s back light flash alerts, the back side flashlight will blink giving incoming call alerts. LED call blinking indicator. See the blinking flashlight alert notifications when phone rings with an incoming call
Main Functions and Features
– Support and available for all mobile devices
– App can be set to work in different phone modes ( Ring, Vibrate, Silent )
– Ringing flashlight when phone have incoming Call
– Flash alerts on call is a low memory consumption app.
– You can regulate blinking frequency
– This Led flash alerts and ringing flashlight help you do not miss any Call
– Set flash alerts off automatically when picking up or cut off phone
Flash on Call will notify you which are very convenient and useful. Blinks the flashlight of mobile device. Flashlight alert will help people in the night time when your android phone is on vibrate or mute.
Whats New In this Flash On Call?
The Flash On Call application is a great way to keep your phone handy while you’re working on something else. It’s easy to use and can be a lifesaver when you need to answer a call quickly. I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to be available for calls, but also needs to stay focused on a task.
This concludes our article on Flash On Call Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Flash On Call for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Flash On Call to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flash On Call and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flash On Call. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flash On Call.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.