Looking for a way to find your AirPods earbuds? Well, you have come to the right place! This app is designed to help users locate their headphones and earbuds by providing a real-time location. It also includes a feature that allows users to make their AirPods beep, which can come in handy if they are lost or misplaced.
In this article, we will show you how to download Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds technical specifications first.
- Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds Andorid App Summary
- Features of Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds for PC
- How To Install & Download Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds?
Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds Andorid App Summary
Bickster LLC is the developer of this Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 820979+ users of this app. The Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds app rating is currently 1.6.5.
It was last updated on Feb 10, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds for PC
a location for your AirPods if they are connected to an Android phone.
|App Name:||Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bickster LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds App Overview and Details
Find lost AirPods, headphones, earbuds, or headsets in seconds! Find one of your lost AirPods or both lost AirPods.
** If you are having trouble with app or have questions please contact support at [email protected] before posting a negative review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review. Thank you. **
Download the app to know that your headphones or earbuds are –
– Powered on/battery not dead and able to be found using the app
– Within 75 feet of your location
– Connected to your phone
Upgrade to our “Smart Finder” technology with an in-app purchase to –
– Find the exact location of your headphones or earbuds. Guaranteed. In-app refund if device not found.
– Remove all Ads in the app
The following devices have been tested to work with Find My Headphones & Earbuds:
• Apple AirPods gen 1 & 2
• Apple AirPods Pro
• Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
• Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II, QuietControl
• Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
• Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
• JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour/Mini
• Many other wireless headphones & earbuds. Works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones or earbuds.
Tested headphones or earbuds that do not work
• Skullcandy Crusher Wireless
– The app can find your AirPods even if they are not connected to your phone!!
– The app can’t find lost headphones, earbuds, or AirPods in the case, or a case itself – it requires a Bluetooth signal.
– To protect privacy some devices such as AirPods change their unique identifier randomly over time so you might see multiple AirPods listed for the same device. We have a solution, after a couple minutes one of the devices listed will turn gray meaning it isn’t available
– Android does not allow apps to identify connected bluetooth devices with actively broadcasting devices. As result, in some cases we can’t get the name of your device. Ex. If you AirPods are called “Morgan’s AirPods” it might show up in the app as just “AirPods”
– The app’s scanner can track other Bluetooth 4.0 devices such as hearing aids that are powered on and actively advertising
– Some older phones do not have the hardware required to see AirPods gen 2. Try using a family member or friends phones to “Find My AirPods”
• Find your lost AirPods, Beats, Powerbeats, Bose, Jaybird, or other headphones in seconds – not days or hours
• Works even if you lost one AirPod, can find the one lost AirPod
• Avoid spending hundreds of dollars replacing your lost Bluetooth headphones
• Make finding your device fun, not stressful. Find My Headphones uses the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your devices
• Use this Bluetooth headphones scanner any time you or your friends misplace your headphones
• Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app. Step by step instructions included
• Fantastic app support. Contact us if you need help
Downloading the app before losing your device is not required. Download now – every minute counts before your battery runs out!
Walking slowly with Find My Headphones is the key to find your lost Bluetooth headphones or earbuds.
Love our app? Please leave us a 5 star review!
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Headphones & Earbuds hides all the technical details of your audio device and uses the simple Cold, Warmer, Hot approach.
• Restart your phone or tablet to insure that Bluetooth is working properly
• Launch Find My Headphones & Earbuds
• Walk around slowly until you see your device’s name displayed. This indicates that your device is near by
• Tap the red button labeled “Lets Go Find It”
• Continue to walk slowly. As you move closer to your lost device the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer, it means your lost device is close to you!
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your audio device the indicator will display Hot. You found your lost headphones or earbuds!
Whats New In this Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds?
– Now supports AirPods Pros
– Enhanced support for AirPods gen 1 and 2
– Enhanced support for Beats wireless headphones & earbuds
– Search feature
– Refresh option to remove stale devices
– Warning message for older devices who’s hardware might not be capable of seeing AirPods.
– “Last Seen” displays how long ago a device was seen by the phone instead of date and time.
Overall, the Find My Airpods Finder For Headphones & Earbuds application is a helpful tool to have. It is easy to use and can be a lifesaver if you lose your headphones or earbuds. The only downside is that it requires Bluetooth to be enabled on your device in order to work, so if you are not using Bluetooth headphones or earbuds, this app will not be of much use to you.
This concludes our article on Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.