The Fast Tract Diet is a unique and innovative diet that has been developed by Dr. Norm Robillard. The diet is based on the principle that certain foods can cause or aggravate digestive problems such as bloating, gas, constipation, and diarrhea. The diet focuses on the elimination of these problem foods and the addition of foods that are known to help improve digestive health. The Fast Tract Diet has been shown to be an effective way to improve digestive health and resolve digestive problems.
We will help you download the Fast Tract Diet for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Fast Tract Diet on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Fast Tract Diet on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Fast Tract Diet, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Fast Tract Diet, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Fast Tract Diet appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Fast Tract Diet by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Fast Tract Diet on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Fast Tract Diet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Norm Robillard|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Nov 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Fast Tract Diet Andorid App Summary
Norm Robillard is the developer of the Fast Tract Diet, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Fast Tract Diet from them is 2.0.7 with over 7848 users under the hood. With a 3.7 rating, the Fast Tract Diet is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Fast Tract Diet is Nov 11, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Fast Tract Diet on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Fast Tract Diet App Overview and Details
The Fast Tract Diet App helps you identify gut friendly foods versus hard-to-digest foods, track and chart your meals and symptoms, create shopping lists and quickly look up the symptom potential for specific foods & drinks at your favorite market on the fly.
The Fast Tract Diet is based on a flexible “FP” point system adaptable to a variety of dietary preferences. Each food is assigned a specific point value based on its serving size and symptom potential.
The Lower The FP Points, The Lower The Symptom Potential.
The Fast Tract Diet addresses the symptoms of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (FGIDs), Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and related digestive and general health issues including:
• Gas, bloating, distension and belching
• Cramps, abdominal pain and indigestion
• Diarrhea, constipation or altered bowel habits
• Heartburn, sore throat, sinus irritation, persistent cough, sour taste, hoarseness, lump in throat feeling and post nasal drip
• Respiratory symptoms
• Allergic and autoimmune reactions
FGIDs, SIBO and related digestive and general health issues include, but are not limited to:
• Acid and non-acid reflux
• Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
• Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Lactose, fructose or other carbohydrate intolerance
• Celiac disease
• Crohn’s disease
• Leaky gut and autoimmune diseases
Read the professional reviews and genuine experiences of Fast Tract Dieters (http://digestivehealthinstitute.org/book-reviews/) based on the Fast Tract Digestion books, which describe the diet. The Fast Tract Diet was presented at Digestive Disease Week in 2013 to give gastroenterologists a new dietary alternative for SIBO related conditions.
HOW IT WORKS
It’s easy. Just follow the 3 steps:
1. Decide your daily FP goal based on the severity of your symptoms.
– For severe symptoms: 25 FP points or less (GREEN)
– For moderate symptoms: 26 – 40 FP points (YELLOW)
– For light or no symptoms: 40 FP points and above (RED)
2. Track what you eat and drink including serving sizes and any symptoms you experience.
3. Incorporate the “Gut Friendly Practices” into your daily routine for better digestion.
For more information on FP, FP goal setting and “Gut Friendly Practices”, read the How Fast Tract Diet Works and Gut Friendly Practices chapters by pressing ” ? ” on the Dashboard.
This is where you start. The graph is automatically generated based on your meals (FP) and symptoms. You can see it either by week or month to track your progress on symptom relief over time.
FP FOOD LIST
Over 800 foods, drinks, condiments and supplements are already pre-calculated to help you meet your “FP” goal for relief.
Your meals and symptoms are logged here. You can log meals and symptoms from the Dashboard, FP Food List as well as within the Tracker.
MY CUSTOM FOODS
Can’t find a food in the FP Food List? Enter the nutritional facts and let the App calculate the FP and save it for future use. You can also create your own recipes. The FP values are automatically calculated per serving making it easy to add to the Tracker.
Create a low FP shopping list and bring it to your local market! You can also add other household items for convenience.
This is your mobile food chemist to determine the FP points and symptom potential in any food, drink, etc. Once FP points are calculated, you can add the food to My Custom Foods for future reference.
FAST TRACT DIET
Read about the Fast Tract Diet and Fast Tract Diet App in several concise chapters. Additional resources including books, individual consultation and a community of Fast Tract Dieters on Facebook are also found here.
Credits for various Icons
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Icon made by Picol from www.flaticon.com
Features of Fast Tract Diet for PC
symptoms, aim for a daily FP goal of 30 or less.
– For moderate symptoms, aim for a daily FP goal of 50 or less.
– For mild symptoms, aim for a daily FP goal of 70 or less.
2. Find the FP values for the foods you eat using the Fast Tract Diet App or our online FP value database.
3. Follow the simple meal planning tips and recipes in the Fast Tract Diet book or on our website.
– The Fast Tract Diet App helps you identify gut friendly foods versus hard-to-digest foods, track and chart your meals and symptoms, create shopping lists and quickly look up the symptom potential for specific foods & drinks at your favorite market on the fly.
– The Fast Tract Diet is based on a flexible “FP” point system adaptable to a variety of dietary preferences. Each food is assigned a specific point value based on its serving size and symptom potential.
– The Lower The FP Points, The Lower The Symptom Potential.
– The Fast Tract Diet addresses the symptoms of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (FGIDs), Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and related digestive and general health issues including:
– Gas, bloating, distension and belching
– Cramps, abdominal pain and indigestion
– Diarrhea, constipation or altered bowel habits
– Heartburn, sore throat, sinus irritation,
Whats New In this Fast Tract Diet?
This release is to comply with the latest Android OS support and performance improvements.
The Fast Tract Diet application is a great way to help manage your digestive health. The app is easy to use and helps you to keep track of your food and symptoms. The Fast Tract Diet is a great way to help manage your digestive health and the app makes it easy to follow.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Fast Tract Diet? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Fast Tract Diet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fast Tract Diet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fast Tract Diet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fast Tract Diet.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.