Fake GPS location is an app that allows users to change their GPS location on their smartphones. This can be useful for a variety of reasons, such as pretending to be in a different city or avoiding location-based services that track your every move. Fake GPS location also allows you to spoof your location for games and other apps that require you to be in a specific place.
The latest Fake GPS location for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Fake GPS location Andorid App Summary
Lexa has developed the Fake GPS location for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Fake GPS location has got over 39835357+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Fake GPS location is Aug 17, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Fake GPS location App Overview and Details
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
Has Tasker support and can be started/stopped from command line (See FAQ for details)
Be aware that after using FakeGPS you may find your location LOCKED TO THE LAST MOCKED LOCATION EVENT AFTER UNINSTALL FakeGPS!
It’s not a bug and your GPS sensor isn’t broken. There are two ways to fix this issue:
1. Install “GPS Status” from the Play, launch and get a fresh GPS fix. You may need to repeat it several times with 30 min interval.
2. Start FakeGPS, set your real location and leave it so for several hours.
You may combine these steps. The issue will disappear in one or two days – be patient.
For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without enabling “Allow mock locations” option. To do so please use Root Explorer or other similar app and move /data/app/ru.lexa.fakegps~1.apk to /system/priv-app or to /system/app (for Android 4.3 and older). Then change apk permissions to rw-r-r and reboot your device. If you find apk in /syste/priv-app disappears after reboot it means that your devices has S-ON mode enabled and so restores /system folder aftear each reboot. Please google how to switch your device to S-OFF mode.
If you can’t find ru.lexa.fakegps.apk in /data/app you may find it at /mnt/asec/ru.lexa.fakegps/1.apk. In this case you should copy and rename it to /system/priv-app/ru.lexa.fakegps.apk.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This app is provided “as is” and we can not be held responsible for any usage by the end users of our app. This app is free with limited functionality and is for testing purposes only.
Features of Fake GPS location for PC
1. FakeGPS can be started/stopped from command line
2. FakeGPS has Tasker support
3. FakeGPS can be used without enabling “Allow mock locations” option
4. FakeGPS can be used on rooted devices without copying and renaming apk file
5. FakeGPS may lock your location to the last mocked location event after uninstall
Install “Fake GPS location” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Fake GPS location on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Fake GPS location app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Fake GPS location.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Fake GPS location On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Fake GPS location?
Fix OpenStreetMap, address some crashes
The Fake GPS location application is a convenient way to change your location without having to leave your home or office. It is easy to use and can be configured to match your specific needs. Whether you are looking to prank your friends or want to explore a new city, this application is the perfect tool for you.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Fake GPS location for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Fake GPS location to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fake GPS location and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fake GPS location. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fake GPS location.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.