If you’re a photographer, then you know that getting the perfect shot requires the perfect amount of light. And if you’re looking to take your photography skills to the next level, you need to start using an enlarger timer.
An enlarger timer is a tool that helps you to control the amount of light that’s hitting your photo paper, which in turn helps you to create perfectly-exposed prints.
But with so many different models and brands on the market, it can be tough to know which one is the best for you. That’s where the FADU F-Stop enlarger timer comes in.
The FADU F-Stop is a high-quality timer that is
In this article, we will show you how to download FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer technical specifications first.
FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer Andorid App Summary
Film and Darkroom is the developer of this FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3386+ users of this app. The FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer app rating is currently 1.5.0.
It was last updated on Mar 3, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer for PC
10 Feature List:
1. Enlarger timer with optional WiFi smart switch/relay module
2. F-stop timing adjustments for single exposures or test strips
3. Audio cues for those who will be switching the enlarger lamp manually
4. Free and open source
5. Source code available on GitHub
6. User instructions and details of WiFi switching interfaces on GitHub
7. Stand-alone timer or timer that can switch the enlarger lamp
8. Can be used with Sonoff Basic R3 and Mini devices without reprogramming
9. S20 and S26 Sonoff devices require reprogramming
10. LC Technologies WiFi relay board module can be used without reprogramming
|App Name:||FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Film and Darkroom|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theFADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer running on your computer.
FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer App Overview and Details
The FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer is an enlarger timer which can optionally drive a WiFi smart switch or relay module to switch the enlarger’s lamp on and off. It has f-stop timing adjustments for either single-exposures or test-strips, including a mode with audio cues designed for those who will be switching the enlarger lamp manually.
Of note for version 1.5 is the ability to use Sonoff Basic R3 and Mini devices in DIY mode without the need to reprogram their firmware. They should be boxed and suitable cable strain-relief and earth/ground continuity maintained as appropriate.
Free and open source, the source code is available on GitHub (https://github.com/filmanddarkroom/FADU_Timer). User instructions and details of the various Wi-Fi switching interfaces are also in the manual on GitHub.
The timer can be used as a stand-alone timer to calculate f-stop timing for manual on/off switching of the enlarger but can also be used to switch the enlarger lamp via a commonly available WiFi smart switch (Sonoff Basic, Mini, S20 or S26 etc). The Basic R3 and Mini may be used without reprogramming but the S20 and S26 will require changing their firmware. Alternately, an LC Technologies WiFi relay board module may be used without the need for reprogramming – but as it is a bare pcb module it will need a case and a 5V power supply. The LC Tech board does not require any reprogramming but should only be used on the low-voltage side of an enlarger power supply’s transformer/stabilizer due to poor pcb layout decisions by the manufacturer making it, in my opinion, unsuitable for use with mains voltages.
Reprogramming the Sonoff Basic and Mini switches requires some electronics knowledge, but if you have experimented with the Arduino system it should not present any major difficulties.
Whats New In this FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer?
(1) Can now use a Sonoff BASIC R3 (or MINI) in DIY mode. Select [BASIC R3]. This removes the need to reprogram the device’s firmware.
(2) Same as (1) but using DIY mode’s ‘Inching’ API to avoid router-inflicted network delays. Select [Pulse R3].
(3) Added the ability to use the camera’s LED. Potentially useful for flashing paper.
(4) Added Individual volume controls for the various ticks and beeps.
(5) Strip times now automatically update when changing the base time.
The F-Stop Enlarger Timer is an excellent application for photographers who want to enlarge their photos. The timer ensures that your photos are enlarged evenly and prevents over or under exposure. The application is easy to use and makes enlarging your photos a breeze.
This concludes our article on FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FADU F-Stop Enlarger Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.