F-Stop Gallery is a contemporary photography gallery located in the heart of the financial district in downtown Boston. The gallery was founded in 2010 by photographer and curator, Jennie Ottinger, and specializes in exhibiting the work of emerging and mid-career photographers. F-Stop Gallery has presented solo exhibitions by artists such as Alec Soth, Katy Grannan, Collier Schorr, and Tierney Gearon, and has also exhibited the work of established photographers such as Garry Winogrand, Diane Arbus, and Walker Evans. The gallery has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, The Boston Globe, and Wired, and has been awarded numerous grants from organizations such as the National Endowment for the Arts
The latest F-Stop Gallery Pro for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
F-Stop Gallery Pro Andorid App Summary
Seelye Engineering has developed the F-Stop Gallery Pro for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, F-Stop Gallery Pro has got over 84597+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 3.2.4
The latest update of F-Stop Gallery Pro is Mar 11, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
F-Stop Gallery Pro App Overview and Details
Unlock Key/ License that unlocks all features from the free version of the F-Stop Media Gallery application here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fstop.photo
The free version MUST be installed with this app. It just checks to see that this key is installed and then unlocks all features. You may need to force stop the free app or reboot your device before the key is detected.
/// UNLOCKED FEATURES
PLACES Use the powerful and intuitive interface of Google Maps to view your media on a map. Upgrading to PRO unlocks full access to browse, edit and share any of the media shown on the map.
SEARCH Search results will return all the media that matches the search criteria instead of just 10 in the free version.
WRITE METADATA Save your tags and ratings directly into your JPG images and/or write sidecar files for all other supported file types. We write the metadata using the XMP standard so it can be read by popular applications such as Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and Windows Live Photo Gallery.
CUSTOM SORTING Use drag and drop to sort your media in any order you want.
CUSTOM NAVIGATION DRAWER Hide and/or edit items in the side navigation drawer.
BOOKMARKS Add unlimited bookmarks to the navigation drawer.
THEMES Unlock all themes to make F-Stop look the way YOU want.
NESTED FOLDERS Browse your media by the folder structure on your device. Very convenient if you organize your media by folders.
NESTED ALBUMS Create albums inside of albums similar to nested folders but with albums.
SMART ALBUMS Unlock all smart album conditions such as: Number of Tags, Orientation, Media Type, Extension, File Name, Size and any future additions.
START-UP SCREEN This feature allows you to select the start-up screen. Options include Folders, Albums, Tags, Ratings, etc.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices including the S5 and some Xperia devices.
Here is some more info:
Features of F-Stop Gallery Pro for PC
requires you to enable USB debugging on your device. See our FAQ for more information.
1. Unlock all features from the free version of the F-Stop Media Gallery application.
2. The free version must be installed with this app.
3. It just checks to see that this key is installed and then unlocks all features.
4. You may need to force stop the free app or reboot your device before the key is detected.
5. Use the powerful and intuitive interface of Google Maps to view your media on a map.
6. Upgrading to PRO unlocks full access to browse, edit and share any of the media shown on the map.
7. Search results will return all the media that matches the search criteria instead of just 10 in the free version.
8. Save your tags and ratings directly into your JPG images and/or write sidecar files for all other supported file types.
9. We write the metadata using the XMP standard so it can be read by popular applications such as Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and Windows Live Photo Gallery.
10. Use drag and drop to sort your media in any order you want.
Install “F-Stop Gallery Pro” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing F-Stop Gallery Pro on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install F-Stop Gallery Pro on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type F-Stop Gallery Pro and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the F-Stop Gallery Pro as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||F-Stop Gallery Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Seelye Engineering|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this F-Stop Gallery Pro?
F-Stop Gallery Pro is a powerful photo editing and management application that provides photographers with all the tools they need to improve their photos and keep track of their photo collections. The application is easy to use and provides a wide range of features that make it easy for photographers to improve their photos. F-Stop Gallery Pro is an excellent application for photographers of all levels of experience.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the F-Stop Gallery Pro for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This F-Stop Gallery Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for F-Stop Gallery Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the F-Stop Gallery Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the F-Stop Gallery Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.