Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and communication of data. In practical terms, it is the science of learning from data. F Stats is an online resource for students of statistics, providing instruction and exercises on the use of statistics software, as well as data sets and other resources for students and researchers.
The technical specifications of the F Stats for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
F Stats Andorid App Summary
F Stats was developed by Blunix Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download F Stats from Google Play store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of F Stats is 2.2 on Play store with total users of 173449. The F Stats app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the F Stats is Oct 12, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the F Stats on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
F Stats App Overview and Details
😎 Check your stats for free without login.
💰 You don’t need Premium subscription to check your ELO points.
🏆 Follow your progress to become better.
🥇 Compare your results with pros.
🔸 Matches played, win rate, kill/death ratio, headshots%
🔸 Favourite players
🔸 Match statistics
🔸 Maps statistics
📣 If you found a bug, or have any suggestions, please contact me via email: [email protected]
This application is not affiliated with Faceit.
Features of F Stats for PC
-Check stats without login
-Check ELO points without subscription
-Track progress to become better
-Compare results with pros
-Bug reporting and suggestions
How To Install & Download F Stats For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the F Stats for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the F Stats.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for F Stats on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the F Stats and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the F Stats on your computer right away.
|App Name:||F Stats On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Blunix Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 12, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this F Stats?
Recent Matches stats
Link to your stats on the website
In conclusion, F Stats is a powerful and user-friendly application that can help you quickly analyze and visualize your data. With its easy-to-use interface, you can quickly create graphs and tables to help you understand your data. F Stats is a great tool for data analysis, and I highly recommend it.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the F Stats on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This F Stats to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for F Stats and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the F Stats. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the F Stats.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.