Mobile devices have become an important part of our lives, and we use them to store personal and sensitive information. That’s why it’s important to use a security solution that protects your mobile devices from online threats. F-Secure Mobile Protection is a security solution that protects your mobile devices from online threats, including viruses, malware, and phishing attacks. It also helps protect your privacy by blocking trackers and giving you control over your personal data. F-Secure Mobile Protection is easy to use and it’s available for Android and iOS devices.
The latest F-Secure Mobile Protection for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
F-Secure Mobile Protection Andorid App Summary
F-Secure Corporation has developed the F-Secure Mobile Protection for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, F-Secure Mobile Protection has got over 29847+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.9 rating and the latest version of it is 18.5.0020166
The latest update of F-Secure Mobile Protection is Jul 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
F-Secure Mobile Protection App Overview and Details
We socialise and work on our mobile devices – wherever, whenever. The number of mobile devices and sensitive information on them make them an attractive target to cyber criminals.
F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection is a proactive, streamlined, full-coverage protection for Android. Fight off phishing attempts, prevent visiting harmful websites, block malware, detect potential vulnerabilities and keep your network traffic private when connecting to insecure networks like public Wi-Fi.
Key features at a glance:
• Browsing Protection prevents visiting dangerous websites
• Mobile VPN keeps your network traffic private and lets you choose your virtual location
• Ultralight Anti-Malware blocks common viruses and modern malware and detects ransomware
• Anti-Tracking prevents online tracking from advertisers and cyber criminals
• Third party mobile device management (MDM) support for AirWatch, IBM MaaS360, Google MDM, Microsoft Intune, Miradore and MobileIron.
Note: F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection is only available for business use and requires a valid endpoint protection licence.
Features of F-Secure Mobile Protection for PC
-Browsing Protection prevents visiting dangerous websites
-Mobile VPN keeps your network traffic private and lets you choose your virtual location
-Ultralight Anti-Malware blocks common viruses and modern malware and detects ransomware
-Anti-Tracking prevents online tracking from advertisers and cyber criminals
-Third party mobile device management (MDM) support for AirWatch, IBM MaaS360, Google MDM, Microsoft Intune, Miradore and MobileIron
Install “F-Secure Mobile Protection” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing F-Secure Mobile Protection on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install F-Secure Mobile Protection on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type F-Secure Mobile Protection and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the F-Secure Mobile Protection as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||F-Secure Mobile Protection On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||F-Secure Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this F-Secure Mobile Protection?
Thanks for using Mobile Protection! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements. We’ll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.
Overall, I really like the F-Secure Mobile Protection application. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The protection it provides for my device is excellent and far exceeds other applications I have used in the past. The only downside is that it is a bit pricey, but for the level of protection it provides, I feel it is worth the cost.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the F-Secure Mobile Protection for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This F-Secure Mobile Protection to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for F-Secure Mobile Protection and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the F-Secure Mobile Protection. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the F-Secure Mobile Protection.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.