F-gas is a refrigerant which is used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. It is a potent greenhouse gas and is therefore subject to regulation under the European Union’s F-gas directive. The directive sets out a number of measures aimed at reducing the use of F-gas in order to reduce its impact on the environment.
Our goal is to help you get the F-gas for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
F-gas Andorid App Summary
The developer of the F-gas is Akaita and they’ve done a great job at keeping F-gas simple yet highly interactive. You can find the F-gas under Tools of Play Store. F-gas’s latest version is 1.8 with an impressive user base of over 3760. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love F-gas.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the F-gas is Sep 24, 2018 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the F-gas on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
F-gas App Overview and Details
F-gas is a simple tool to help you comply with the new EU Regulation 517/2014 on fluorinated gases with just one hand!
Don’t hesitate to forward any suggestion to [email protected]
Supported refrigerants (at least for now): R134a, R32, R404A, R407A, R410A, R422D, R1234ze
Features of F-gas for PC
-View refrigerant data
-View F-gas data
-View EU Regulation 517/2014 data
-Export refrigerant data
-Import refrigerant data
-Create refrigerant reports
-Update refrigerant reports
-Delete refrigerant reports
Whats New In this F-gas?
– Improve compatibility with Android 9
F-gas v1 to v1.7:
– Support decimal numbers
– Added French support
– Added support for Android 4.x devices
– Minor compatibility improvements related to Android 7 (Nougat)
– Added support for Chromebooks
– New landscape mode
– Ability to lock screen rotation
– Added Basque support
Download & Install F-gas For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the F-gas app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the F-gas app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the F-gas will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed F-gas on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||F-gas On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 24, 2018|
|Get it On:|
F-gas has a range of applications in the refrigeration and air conditioning industries. It is an environmentally friendly refrigerant that helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. F-gas is also more efficient than traditional refrigerants, making it an attractive choice for businesses.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the F-gas for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the F-gas, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This F-gas to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for F-gas and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the F-gas. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the F-gas.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.