English Grammar and Phonetics is a course that teaches the basics of the English language. The course will help students understand the structure of English grammar, and how to produce the sounds of English. Students will also learn how to use English grammar and phonetics to improve their pronunciation and communication skills.
Do you know the technical specifics of English Grammar and Phonetics for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
English Grammar and Phonetics Andorid App Summary
The English Grammar and Phonetics application developer is TeacherApp English. They listed the English Grammar and Phonetics under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the English Grammar and Phonetics is more than 1198287. With a 4.5, the latest 7.6.5 of the English Grammar and Phonetics is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the English Grammar and Phonetics is May 3, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the English Grammar and Phonetics on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||English Grammar and Phonetics On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TeacherApp English|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
English Grammar and Phonetics Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run English Grammar and Phonetics on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the English Grammar and Phonetics and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for English Grammar and Phonetics on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of English Grammar and Phonetics for PC
– Compound Words Stress
English Grammar and Phonetics App Overview and Details
TeacherApp English – Written by Professors.
Learn English Grammar, Phonetics and Vocabulary.
Learn and Compare British English (UK) and American English (US) Pronunciation.
Improve your English Skills with Lessons and Activities. Listening | Reading | Writing | Speaking.
Learn English Grammar with clear explanation and practise with examples and exercises.
Upgrade your English Pronunciation with Audios, Language Rules and Exercises.
Learn English Words and Sentences with Audios and Pictures.
Prepare for English Worldwide Exams as TOEFL | IELTS | TOEIC | BEC | CAE | OET | and others.
Practise and Learn English with Multiple Choice Exercises and Interactive Quizzes.
Download Unlimited English Exercises for free (+1000 files). Grammar, Phonetics and Vocabulary Exercises, Audio Packs and more.
TRANSLATE THE CONTENT
If you need help you can Translate Content for a Better Comprehension.
ENGLISH PHONETICS | PHONEMIC CHART
– Symbols from the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) used in British English
ENGLISH PHONETICS | PHONETICS ALPHABET
– Interactive Alphabet with Audios and Transcriptions
ENGLISH PHONETICS | PRONUNCIATION TRAINING
– Audios to learn the Phonemes Pronunciation
ENGLISH PHONETICS | VOWELS – CONSONANTS SOUNDS
– Short/Long Vowels
– Front/Centre/Back Vowels
– Voiced/Unvoiced Consonants
– Plosive/Fricative/Affricate/Nasal/Approximant Consonants.
ENGLISH PHONETICS | TRANSCRIPTIONS
– Phonemes with examples in common spelling and their Transcription
ENGLISH PHONETICS | SPELLING RULES
– Sounds and Rules
– Schwa Sound
– Soft and Hard
ENGLISH PHONETICS | INTONATION
– Rising Intonation
– Falling Intonation
– Fall-Rise Intonation
ENGLISH PHONETICS | STRESS PATTERNS
– Word Stress
– Sentence Stress
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | ADJECTIVES
– Qualifying Adjectives
– Demonstratives Adjectives
– Quantitative Adjectives
– Interrogative Adjectives
– Possessive Adjectives
– Numerical Adjectives
– Grammar Rules
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | PRONOUNS
– Personal Pronouns
– Objective Pronouns
– Possessive Pronouns
– Reflexive Pronouns
– Demonstrative Pronouns
– Interrogative Pronouns
– Indefinite Pronouns
– Relative Pronouns
– Reciprocal Pronouns
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | TENSES
– Simple Present Tense
– Present Continuous Progressive Tense
– Present Perfect Tense
– Present Perfect Continuous Tense
– Simple Past Tense
– Past Continuous Progressive Tense
– Past Perfect Tense
– Past Perfect Continuous Tense
– Simple Future Tense
– Future Progressive Tense
– Future Going to Tense
– Future Perfect Simple Tense
– Future Perfect Progressive Tense
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | VERB TO BE
– Present Affirmative
– Present Negative
– Present Interrogative
– Past Simple Affirmative
– Past Simple Negative
– Past Simple Interrogative
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | IRREGULAR VERBS
– Full list
– Past Simple
– Past Participle
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | MODAL VERBS
– Should/Ought to
– Must/Have to
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | PASSIVE VOICE
– Simple Present | Simple Past
– Infinitive | Perfect Infinitive
– Present Perfect | Past Perfect
– Present Continuous | Past Continuous
– Two Objects | More Interesting Facts
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | REPORTED SPEECH
– Direct and Indirect Speech
– Present to Past
– Pronouns and Adverbs
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | NOUNS
– Types of Nouns
– Gender and Number of Nouns
– Simple and Compound Nouns
– Functions of Nouns
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | CONDITIONALS
– Zero Conditional
– First Conditional
– Second Conditional
– Third Conditional
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | CONNECTORS
– Copulative Connectors
– Disjunctive Connectors
– Conditional Connectors
– Concessive Connectors
– Conclusive Connectors
– Continuative Connectors
– Adversative Connectors
– Causative Connectors
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | ADVERBS
– Adverbs of Manner
– Adverbs of Time
– Adverbs of Place
And Much More…
Whats New In this English Grammar and Phonetics?
– New Content to Learn.
– British and American English.
– Learn offline and free.
– Bug fixes and improvements.
In conclusion, English Grammar and Phonetics is a very beneficial application that can help individuals with their English language skills. The application is easy to use and provides clear instructions for how to improve grammar and pronunciation. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to improve their English language skills.
Downloading and installing the English Grammar and Phonetics for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This English Grammar and Phonetics to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Grammar and Phonetics and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Grammar and Phonetics. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Grammar and Phonetics.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.