Electric Shock Simulator is an online game that was created in 2014 by a group of students from the University of Utah. The game is a first person shooter that allows players to shock other players with electrodes. The objective of the game is to shock the other players as many times as possible in order to win the match.
We will help you download the Electric Shock Simulator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Electric Shock Simulator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Electric Shock Simulator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Electric Shock Simulator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Electric Shock Simulator, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Electric Shock Simulator appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Electric Shock Simulator by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Electric Shock Simulator on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Electric Shock Simulator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mintly Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Electric Shock Simulator Andorid App Summary
Mintly Studio is the developer of the Electric Shock Simulator, and they have the app under the Entertainment of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Electric Shock Simulator from them is 2.26 with over 512989 users under the hood. With a 3.0 rating, the Electric Shock Simulator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Electric Shock Simulator is Nov 9, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Electric Shock Simulator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Electric Shock Simulator App Overview and Details
Electric Shock Simulator
Touch the screen anywhere to get a current through your hand and body, experience the electric shocks.
You can feel free to click the electrical cable/electric socket/electrical plug on the main screen to change voltage levels and experience different electric shocks.
Exceptional electric shock simulator
More electrical wires & cables, more voltage levels
More electrical sockets, more voltage levels
More electrical plugs, more voltage levels
Electric shock glowing effects
Electric circuit buzz or crackle
Random electric lightning colors
Multi-touch electric shocks
HOW IT WORKS
Touch the top left corner of the screen to change electrical sources. Cables, sockets and plugs are supported.
Touch the other area to get electric shock.
Electric Shock Simulator is a prank app for entertainment purpose.
Download Electric Shock Simulator, touch the screen and experience the most realistic electric shocks for free.
Features of Electric Shock Simulator for PC
1. Electric Shock Simulator is a prank app for entertainment purpose.
2. Touch the screen anywhere to get a current through your hand and body, experience the electric shocks.
3. You can feel free to click the electrical cable/electric socket/electrical plug on the main screen to change voltage levels and experience different electric shocks.
4. Exceptional electric shock simulator.
5. More electrical wires & cables, more voltage levels.
6. More electrical sockets, more voltage levels.
7. More electrical plugs, more voltage levels.
8. Electric shock glowing effects.
9. Electric circuit buzz or crackle.
10. Random electric lightning colors.
Whats New In this Electric Shock Simulator?
Add more electric shock sources
The Electric Shock Simulator application is a great way to learn about the dangers of electric shock. The application is realistic and provides users with a variety of scenarios in which they can experience an electric shock. The application is easy to use and is a great way for people to learn about the dangers of electric shock.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Electric Shock Simulator? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Electric Shock Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Electric Shock Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Electric Shock Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Electric Shock Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.