Welcome to our E-News! This is the place where we will keep you up to date on all the latest news and events in our school.
The latest E-News for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
E-News Andorid App Summary
Anuj Bhasin has developed the E-News for Android. You can find it under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. Since its inception, E-News has got over 1214+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of E-News is Dec 19, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
E-News App Overview and Details
It is App Which shows the daily updates of news according to the region or input selected from mobile settings. It also shows Detailed News as well.
It also have feature for subscribing newsletters and giving user feed back
User can also share news from this app.
if to change region of news
goto your settings -> input and regions -> select English(india) from indian news
Features of E-News for PC
-The app will show you the latest news updates for your region or for the region you have selected from your mobile settings.
-It will also show you detailed news updates.
-You can subscribe to newsletters and provide feedback through the app.
-The app will allow you to share news with others.
-You can change the region for your news updates.
-The app is easy to use and provides a great user experience.
Install “E-News” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the E-News on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the E-News app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install E-News.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||E-News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Anuj Bhasin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Dec 19, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this E-News?
E-News is an excellent application for keeping up with the latest news. It is easy to use and provides a great user experience. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on the latest news.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the E-News for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This E-News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for E-News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the E-News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the E-News.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.