E! News is one of the most popular news programs on television. It provides viewers with the latest news in the entertainment industry. The program is hosted by popular TV personalities such as Ryan Seacrest, Giuliana Rancic, and Kelly Osbourne. E! News also features interviews with celebrities, red carpet coverage, and behind-the-scenes footage from popular TV shows and movies.
Installing and using the E! for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
E! Andorid App Summary
NBCUniversal Media, LLC has developed the E! application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Entertainment category on Play Store. E! has over 580502 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of E! is currently 7.32.0.
The latest upstate time of the E! is Jul 11, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the E! on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
E! App Overview and Details
The E! app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, watch live TV, and stream movies and past season content! You love pop culture. We love pop culture. Let’s do this thing!
Get full episodes of E!’s must-know pop culture shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Total Bellas, The Bradshaw Bunch, Botched, Live from E! and loads more new stuff all the time. So stop reading and start watching.
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The E! app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Dish.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal profile within the app using your Facebook, Google, or email account to sync your favorite shows across our family of apps and to continue watching progress across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new E! shows the day after they air on TV.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can’t finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later!
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to on demand content from across the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and Universo).
• Live stream your favorite NBCUniversal networks within the app.
• Dedicated page for each network showcasing the hottest series.
• Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
• Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
TV Provider Access
• Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=E!_Entertainment
CA Notice: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=E!_Entertainment
Features of E! for PC
• App works with most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Dish.
1. Watch full episodes of your favorite E! shows
2. Catch up on the latest pop culture news
3. Watch live TV
4. Chromecast compatible
5. Resume watching later if you don’t finish an episode
6. Save shows as Favorites for quick access
7. Filter shows by network and genre
8. Access content from NBCUniversal networks
9. Watch NBCUniversal live streams
10. Sign in with your TV provider to access even more content
|App Name:||E! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NBCUniversal Media, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install E! On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing E! on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the E!. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the E!, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this E!?
• Bug fixes, performance enhancements, and minor design updates
After much consideration, I have decided that the E! network is the perfect place for me to continue my career in television. I am confident that I can provide valuable insight and contribute to their programming. I am excited to join the team and look forward to working with them.
Did the guide help you download and install the E! for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the E!, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This E! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for E! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the E!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the E!.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.