Dual N-Back Training is a cognitive enhancement tool that has been shown to improve working memory, fluid intelligence, and attention span. The brain training program consists of a sequence of audio and visual tasks that become increasingly difficult as you progress. Dual N-Back Training has been found to be one of the most effective tools for improving working memory.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Dual N-Back Training for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Dual N-Back Training On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jens Piegsa|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 7, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Dual N-Back Training Andorid App Summary
The Dual N-Back Training was developed by the popular developer agency named Jens Piegsa. They have the Dual N-Back Training in the Educational category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 569 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Dual N-Back Training latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 7, 2016 was the last date the Dual N-Back Training was updated with new features. If you want to use the Dual N-Back Training on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Dual N-Back Training using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Dual N-Back Training For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Dual N-Back Training using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Dual N-Back Training on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Dual N-Back Training here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Dual N-Back Training for PC
1. Dual N-Back Training is a professional brain training game that has been shown to have positive effects on other brain activities.
2. The dual n-back training has been confirmed by a number of scientific studies.
3. Swiss scientists found that practicing the dual n-back working memory theory lead to a statistically significant improvement in the results of a matrix test, which measures fluid intelligence.
4. An independent study conducted at the University of Technology (Hangzhou, China) has confirmed Jaeggi results.
5. After students completed a ten-day training program – based on the dual n-back working memory theory – they scored much better results in Raven’s Progressive Matrices.
6. The difficulty level of the training session is adaptive to your current performance.
7. The app supports any screen size and format.
8. The training sessions are the same design as in Jaeggi’s study.
9. Detailed results are available after a session.
10. The app is free of ads.
Dual N-Back Training App Overview and Details
Dual N-Back Training is a professional brain training game. Unlike many other brain training exercises the dual n-back training has been shown to also have positive effects on other brain activities. This was confirmed by a number of scientific studies.
Swiss scientists (around Susanne M. Jaeggi) found in healthy adults that practicing challenging brain exercises (dual n-back) targeting the working memory at a daily workout time of 25 minutes over a period of 8 to 19 days lead to a statistically significant improvement in the results of a matrix test, which measures fluid intelligence – as compared to a control group, before and after the training.
An independent study conducted at the University of Technology (Hangzhou, China) has confirmed Jaeggi results. After students completed a ten-day training program – based on the dual n-back working memory theory – they scored much better results in Raven’s Progressive Matrices.
A blue square is presented in a 3 x 3 grid successively at different positions. Simultaneously a voice reads a list of letters. The task is to notice when the current position of the square and / or a letter matches the one from two steps earlier in the sequence (n = 2).
With 90% correct answers the difficulty for the next block of the training session increases. Now you must compare position and letter with three steps earlier (n = 3).
Don’t worry. If it gets too hard, the difficulty is also adapted to your current performance.
So, you always train at an optimum level. Good luck!
• English and German speech
• an adaptive difficulty level (1 ≤ n ≤ 21)
• training sessions are the same design as in Jaeggi’s study
• detailed results after a session
• supports any screen size and format
• free of ads
This app does not store or transmit any user-related data.
Whats New In this Dual N-Back Training?
• also available in English now!
• detailed training results
• selectable entry level for advanced players
• improved color scheme
• optimized for low and high resolutions
Overall, dual N-back training is an effective cognitive enhancement tool. It has been shown to improve working memory, task flexibility, and attention. Furthermore, dual N-back training is a relatively easy task to learn, and can be completed in a short amount of time. Thus, dual N-back training may be a useful tool for individuals seeking to improve their cognitive function.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Dual N-Back Training of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Dual N-Back Training to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dual N-Back Training and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dual N-Back Training. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dual N-Back Training.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.