DSLR Blur Photo is an app that allows you to take photos with a DSLR-like blur effect. The app is easy to use, and it’s perfect for creating professional-looking photos. DSLR Blur Photo is great for portrait photography, and it can be used to create beautiful, artistic photos.
The latest DSLR Blur Photo for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
DSLR Blur Photo Andorid App Summary
Mad Code has developed the DSLR Blur Photo for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, DSLR Blur Photo has got over 1934645+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7
The latest update of DSLR Blur Photo is Nov 28, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
DSLR Blur Photo App Overview and Details
This App lets you blur parts of your photo which will give it a dslr effect to it. You can adjust the amount of blur and the size of the brush for fine tuning your image.
How To Use:
1. Select a photo from your gallery which you want to blur.
2. Using the brush blur the backround by touching the photo.
3. Save the image in your sd card or share it on social media like Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.
Features of DSLR Blur Photo for PC
1. Blur the background of your photos for a DSLR effect.
2. Adjust the amount of blur and the size of the brush for fine tuning.
3. Save the image in your SD card or share it on social media.
4. Easy to use – just select a photo and start blurring.
5. Fun and creative way to edit your photos.
6. Blur the background of your photos to create depth and focus.
7. Share your photos with friends and family on social media.
8. Edit your photos to create unique and creative effects.
9. Blur the background of your photos for a professional look.
10. Have fun and experiment with the blur tool to create amazing photos!
Install “DSLR Blur Photo” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing DSLR Blur Photo on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install DSLR Blur Photo on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type DSLR Blur Photo and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the DSLR Blur Photo as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||DSLR Blur Photo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mad Code|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 28, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this DSLR Blur Photo?
Overall, the DSLR Blur Photo application is a great way to create unique and interesting photos. The app is easy to use, and the results are impressive. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced photographer, DSLR Blur Photo is a great tool to have in your arsenal.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the DSLR Blur Photo for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This DSLR Blur Photo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DSLR Blur Photo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the DSLR Blur Photo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DSLR Blur Photo.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.