The Debian System (DS) is a derivative of the GNU/Linux operating system and a member of the GNU/Linux family of distributions. It is composed entirely of free software, making it a popular choice for users who value software freedom. Debian also includes thousands of software packages available for installation and use, making it one of the most versatile operating systems available.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the DS file For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
DS file App Overview and Details
DS file App Overview and Details
*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running DSM 6.2 on your Synology NAS to get the complete set of features*
DS file is ideal to manage files stored on your NAS, upload or download between the NAS and the Android device, or do basic editing tasks. And always securely with HTTPS support. Besides file management, DS file is also a useful tool to do anything from browsing pictures, watching videos or checking work documents when you are on the go.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
Download & Install DS file For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the DS file on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the DS file on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired DS file result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the DS file will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the DS file with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the DS file on your PC.
|App Name:||DS file On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Synology Inc.|
|Updated on:||Feb 22, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
DS file Andorid App Summary
Synology Inc. is the developer of this DS file application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3775784+ users of this app. The DS file app rating is currently 4.14.2.
It was last updated on Feb 22, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DS file for PC
-Securely manage files stored on your NAS using HTTPS
-Browse pictures, watch videos, and check work documents on the go
-Use DS file to do basic editing tasks
-Upload or download files between your NAS and Android device
Whats New In this DS file?
1. Fixed a security vulnerability.
2. Improved the stability of uploading images on Huawei devices.
3. Improved the stability of photo backups.
In conclusion, the DS file application is an excellent way to keep track of your files and folders. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an ideal choice for anyone looking for a reliable file management system.
This concludes our article on DS file Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or DS file for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This DS file to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DS file and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the DS file. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DS file.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.