A drug dictionary is a comprehensive reference work that typically includes information on drug classification, pharmacology, indications, contraindications, drug interactions, adverse effects, and dosage. Drug dictionaries may also include information on the history of drug development, the chemistry of individual drugs, and the manufacturing process.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Drugs Dictionary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Drugs Dictionary For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Drugs Dictionary on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Drugs Dictionary using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Drugs Dictionary so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Drugs Dictionary on your computer.
|App Name:||Drugs Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Medical Group Soft|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Drugs Dictionary Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Drugs Dictionary in the Medical category. You can download and install Drugs Dictionary on your Android phone from there. Medical Group Soft is the developer of Drugs Dictionary who made this app.
3.8.2 is the latest version of Drugs Dictionary that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 65212. Plus, you’ll see that Drugs Dictionary has a good user rating of 4.5.
You can install the latest version of Drugs Dictionary, which is Mar 17, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Drugs Dictionary on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Drugs Dictionary for PC
– Drug Dictionary is a medical hand book that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
– The Drugs Dictionary Offline app is designed for the layperson, with information on prescription and over-the-counter medications.
– Huge database of drugs.
– Email any of the terms instantly.
– Unlimited bookmarks.
– Compatible with versions of Android devices.
– Very efficient, fast and good performance.
– Automatic free updates whenever new drugs gets added.
Drugs Dictionary App Overview and Details
Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket drugs dictionary.
Drug Dictionary is a medical hand book that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
The Drugs Dictionary Offline app is designed for the layperson, with information on prescription and over-the-counter medications.
– a very quick Search for Drug;
– complete offline access for dictionary, No Internet connection required;
– huge database of Drugs;
– email any of the terms instantly;
– unlimited Book Marks;
– compatible with versions of Android Devices;
– very efficient, fast and good performance;
– automatic free updates whenever new drugs gets added;
– application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
No registration or login is required to use this health app.
Whats New In this Drugs Dictionary?
– Added new descriptions;
– The database has been expanded;
– Improved performance;
– Fixed bugs.
The Drugs Dictionary application is a comprehensive reference guide to drugs and drug-related terms. The application includes definitions for both common and scientific drug terms, as well as images and examples of drugs. The Drugs Dictionary application is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to learn more about drugs and their effects.
That’s it! That’s how you download Drugs Dictionary on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Drugs Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drugs Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drugs Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drugs Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.