Drilling Rig Inspection is an important process that is conducted to ensure the safety of the drilling crew, the equipment, and the environment. The inspection includes a review of the drilling rig and its components, as well as a check of the drilling fluid and wellhead. Any issues that are identified during the inspection are addressed and corrected.
The latest Drilling Rig Inspection for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Drilling Rig Inspection Andorid App Summary
Snappii has developed the Drilling Rig Inspection for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Drilling Rig Inspection has got over 2468+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.19
The latest update of Drilling Rig Inspection is May 22, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Drilling Rig Inspection App Overview and Details
Drilling Rig Inspection app is designed to make quick inspections of drilling rigs and ensure safety of works performed on sites. The app works offline that makes it possible to collect and save information at areas with limited connection coverage.
Don’t waste your time on paperwork and join the thousands of oil & gas professionals who are using this #1 app! It can be 100% customized to your company’s needs.
Initial Drilling Rig Inspection form includes equipment inspection of tracks and outriggers, moving parts, drill rig, fluids, fuel and hydraulics, fire safety, brakes, emergency stop function, operational gauges and warning light functionality.
Summary app features include:
– Sync collected data across multiple devices
– Inspect new drill rigs and equipment
– Work in online/offline mode
– Save inspection data on your device
– Share collected information via email
– Upload inspections to cloud drives
– Print PDF reports out
– Import your own fillable PDF forms to collect specific information
– Modify completed inspections on demand
By utilizing the Oil & Gas Field Operations app you will have the following benefits:
• Performing inspection on the spot
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Speed up and optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
Moreover, you can:
– upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
– add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
– fill in your PDF forms
– print forms
– share forms via email and messages
– upload forms to cloud drives
– save and view generated reports on your device
You can request a customization of the app so that it works better for you at https://www.snappii.com/request-a-custom-app
In addition to using free Drilling Rig Inspection App version you can get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase and remove all ads by purchasing onetime fee. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $11.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $99.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription
Premium in-app subscriptions are solely for this live app use. If you decide to customize the app on your own on the Snappii platform you should get a separate platform subscription and cancel your existing in-app subscriptions if any.
Features of Drilling Rig Inspection for PC
, you can request a customization of the app so that it works better for you at https://www.snappii.com/request-a-custom-app
-Sync collected data across multiple devices
-Inspect new drill rigs and equipment
-Work in online/offline mode
-Save inspection data on your device
-Share collected information via email
-Upload inspections to cloud drives
-Print PDF reports out
-Import your own fillable PDF forms to collect specific information
-Modify completed inspections on demand
Install “Drilling Rig Inspection” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Drilling Rig Inspection on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Drilling Rig Inspection on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Drilling Rig Inspection and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Drilling Rig Inspection as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Drilling Rig Inspection On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 22, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Drilling Rig Inspection?
• User interface improvements
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
The drilling rig inspection application is a valuable tool for ensuring the safety of drilling rigs. By identifying potential hazards and making corrections, the application can help reduce the risk of accidents and injuries. The application is also beneficial in ensuring that drilling rigs meet safety standards.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Drilling Rig Inspection for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Drilling Rig Inspection to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drilling Rig Inspection and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drilling Rig Inspection. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drilling Rig Inspection.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.