Drag n Merge: Quest is an addictive puzzle game that is perfect for gamers of all ages. The objective of the game is to drag and merge objects to create new objects. The game is simple to learn but challenging to master. As you progress through the levels, the objects become more complex. The game features stunning visuals and mesmerizing sound effects.
The latest Drag n Merge: Quest for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Drag n Merge: Quest Andorid App Summary
Metajoy has developed the Drag n Merge: Quest for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Drag n Merge: Quest has got over 172292+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.23
The latest update of Drag n Merge: Quest is Aug 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Drag n Merge: Quest App Overview and Details
Quest is a popular and addictive block puzzle game.
How to Play
1. Drag the block onto the other one with the same number
2. Merge blocks to a bigger number
3. Use props reasonably to get higher scores
Why play Quest？
– Free to play!
– No Wifi? No problem, you can play anytime and anywhere.
-No time limit, no pressure!
– Infinite game mode, what is the largest number you can get?
If you have some good ideas about Quest, please send us an email in the game!
Features of Drag n Merge: Quest for PC
1. Quest is a popular and addictive block puzzle game.
2. Merge blocks to a bigger number and use props reasonably to get higher scores.
3. Quest is free to play with no time limit or pressure.
4. Infinite game mode with no wifi required.
5. Send us feedback or ideas about Quest via email.
Install “Drag n Merge: Quest” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Drag n Merge: Quest on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Drag n Merge: Quest on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Drag n Merge: Quest and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Drag n Merge: Quest as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Drag n Merge: Quest On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Drag n Merge: Quest?
Drag n Merge: Quest is an addictive and challenging puzzle game that is perfect for gamers of all ages. The objective of the game is to merge the colorful blocks into one block of the same color by dragging and dropping them next to each other. The game becomes more difficult as you progress, with new blocks and obstacles being added. The game is easy to learn but difficult to master, and provides hours of entertainment.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Drag n Merge: Quest for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Drag n Merge: Quest to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drag n Merge: Quest and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drag n Merge: Quest. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drag n Merge: Quest.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.