Wrestling Revolution 3D is a professional wrestling video game developed by MDickie and published by A&F Software. It was released on December 3, 2014 for iOS.
The game is a sequel to Wrestling Revolution and Wrestling Revolution 2D. It features a new create-a-wrestler mode, a new career mode, and a new grapple system.
The game has been generally well-received by critics, with a Metacritic score of 83/100.
The technical specifications of the Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Wrestling Revolution 3D Andorid App Summary
Wrestling Revolution 3D was developed by MDickie and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Wrestling Revolution 3D from Google Play store under the Sports category. The latest version of Wrestling Revolution 3D is 1.71 on Play store with total users of 110939959. The Wrestling Revolution 3D app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Wrestling Revolution 3D is Apr 14, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Wrestling Revolution 3D on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Wrestling Revolution 3D App Overview and Details
The heavyweight champion of mobile wrestling – celebrating over 60 MILLION downloads!
The “Wrestling Revolution” rumbles into the 3rd dimension, where it now features BOTH aspects of the business in ONE epic universe. A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a “booking” career allows you to call the shots backstage – promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you’ll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the “Pro” experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn’t enough, a separate “Backstage Pass” allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting your immortals against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match – including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size – the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of supercards from the game’s promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
* This game is also compatible with Android controllers such as NVidia Shield 2k or MOGA Pro (“B” Mode).
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
– The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
– If you don’t want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for “Basic” character models (no fingers).
– The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them “Static”.
– Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
I regret that there’s more to this game than I could ever fit in an app store description, so please consult the online guides for further reading:
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe. Any similarity to real wrestlers or promotions is purely coincidental.
Features of Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC
number of characters on screen (including referee and opponent)
– The amount of environmental detail
– The intensity of the lighting
– The quality of the graphics
How To Install & Download Wrestling Revolution 3D For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Wrestling Revolution 3D.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Wrestling Revolution 3D on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Wrestling Revolution 3D and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Wrestling Revolution 3D on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Wrestling Revolution 3D On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wrestling Revolution 3D?
– Enhanced compatibility with the latest devices in either landscape orientation, whilst still retaining support for older 32-bit devices.
– Slightly faster frame rate recommended as standard (130%).
Wrestling Revolution 3D is a wrestling game that allows you to create your own wrestler and compete in wrestling matches. You can also compete against other players online. The game is very realistic, and allows you to perform many wrestling moves. The graphics are excellent, and the gameplay is very realistic.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Wrestling Revolution 3D on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Wrestling Revolution 3D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wrestling Revolution 3D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wrestling Revolution 3D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wrestling Revolution 3D.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.