WalletPasses is an app that allows you to store your passes in one place. Whether you’re attending a concert, a movie, or a business meeting, WalletPasses has you covered. With our app, you can keep your passes organized and easily accessible. Plus, you can share your passes with friends and family members. WalletPasses is the perfect way to keep your life organized.
This article is all about helping you get to know the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet on your computer.
|App Name:||WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wallet Passes Alliance|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2016|
|Get it On:|
WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet in the Travel & Local category. You can download and install WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet on your Android phone from there. Wallet Passes Alliance is the developer of WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet who made this app.
1.2.3 is the latest version of WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 11927086. Plus, you’ll see that WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet, which is Jul 17, 2016 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet for PC
1. Save battery life
2. Respect your privacy
3. Compatible with Wallet / Passbook
4. Automatic updates and notifications
5. Relevance-based display of passes
6. Embedded scanner
7. Backed by the Wallet Passes Alliance
8. Develop and promote open platform for mobile wallets
9. Support great features of Wallet / Passbook passes
10. Consume battery only when used
WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet App Overview and Details
With WalletPasses, you can use passes on your Android phone to check in for flights, get and redeem rewards, get in to movies, or redeem coupons. Passes can include useful information like the balance on your coffee card, your coupon’s expiration date, your seat number for a concert, and more.
WalletPasses Saves Your Battery
The app only consumes battery when you use it, no power consuming operations are performed in background.
WalletPasses Respects your Privacy
The app requires only minimal permissions to work and you keep full control of the data shared with pass issuers.
WalletPasses is fully Passbook compatible
The app supports all great features of Wallet / Passbook passes:
* Automatic Pass Updates & Change Notifications
* Relevance based Display of Passes (Time, Location, iBeacon)
* Embedded Scanner
WalletPasses is backed by the Wallet Passes Alliance, a consortium of firms that develop and promote an open platform for the mobile wallet
Whats New In this WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet?
Based on your feedback we have made the following improvements:
– ability to increase the barcode by tapping on it
– ability to export / share passes
– settings to enable / disable relevance instructions
– ability to scan more barcode formats
Other improvements include
– share an URL or copy it to the clipboard in order to open it in our in-app browser
– easily import existing passes via android sharing functionality
– new translations
– bug-fixes and stability improvements
WalletPasses is a great app that helps you keep your passes in one place. With WalletPasses, you can keep your movie tickets, boarding passes, and other passes in one place. The app is easy to use and helps you keep track of your passes.
That’s it! That’s how you download WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.