Thiruppavai is a Tamil religious text written by Andal, one of the 12 Alvars. The text is in the form of a hymn, and is composed of 30 verses. Andal invokes the blessings of Lord Vishnu, and asks for his help in attaining salvation. The text is considered to be one of the most important works of Tamil literature, and is widely read during the Christmas season.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Thiruppavai for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Thiruppavai On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mahastro – Bridging Vedic Tradition|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Thiruppavai Andorid App Summary
The Thiruppavai was developed by the popular developer agency named Mahastro – Bridging Vedic Tradition. They have the Thiruppavai in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 17501 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Thiruppavai latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 17, 2019 was the last date the Thiruppavai was updated with new features. If you want to use the Thiruppavai on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Thiruppavai using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Thiruppavai For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Thiruppavai using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Thiruppavai on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Thiruppavai here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Thiruppavai for PC
amazing can this get!
Thiruppavai App Overview and Details
|| andal tiruvadigale saranam ||
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN THIRUPPAVAI PASURAM ON THE GO… “VEDHA PATASHALA SERIES”
Features of this App :-
From this version, the app is now fully functional with all the special features listed below WITHOUT any limitations.
This App is specially designed to accommodate unique features like :
1. Gurukulam way of learning.
2. Multi language support for Thiruppavai in Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and more to be included.
3.Text Auto Scroll relative to the Audio.
4. Highlighted text in a bigger size, in the middle of the screen.
5. Two speed levels.
6. Search utility for easy traversing at the top right.
7. ‘Meaning’ of the “paasuram” that runs along with the text and audio.
8. Font Increase and Decrease option.
9. Advanced learning with ‘Word’ repeat in learning mode.
10. “Full Audio Repeat” with repeat once or repeat loop feature.
Thiruppavai is composed by Andal, like many of us might know. She undertakes a vrat much similar to the “Karthiyayani” vrat beginning on the first day of the month of “Margazhi” and adorning each day of the month with a new Pasuram, an eight-lined verse. The thirty verses collectively form the book of “Thiruppavai”. This could be recited everyday to invoke the blessings of the Lord Narayana. However, the month of Margazhi (mid-December to mid-January) is significant with respect to the recital of this hymn. Even Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita says “Masaanaam Margaseershohum”, meaning “among the months, I am Margazhi”
Our app comes both with the complete lyrics of the song (In Tamizh and English)and the audio for the same (with auto-scroll option). Anybody can learn it so easily. You get the feeling of a traditional songbook in the mobile form. More better, as you get the audio for all the 30 songs played in the background. Also, when you hit the “play” button for the audio, the lyric content scrolls automatically. How more exciting can it get. Go ahead and enjoy the Margazhi month by listening to all the 30 songs every day.
Other Details of this app:
In the first five verses, Andal dwells on the appropriateness of the vrat and the method to be followed, invokes varuna deva for timely rains and emphasized that all obstacles for performing the vrat will be eliminated if everyone sings and reflects on the name of the Lord (“Namasankirtanam”).
From the sixteenth to the twenty-ninth verse Andal reminds the seemingly forgetful Lord of His earlier promises to grant “salvation” to His devotees, alternatively seeking His pardon for earlier trespasses, worshiping Him for His superior qualities and surrendering unto Him unconditionally (“Charanagathy” tatvam/philosophy)
In the thirtieth verse Andal acknowledges the fulfillment that would arise from the observance of the “marghazhi vrat” of the Gopis and declares that those who recite Her Thiruppavai verses would become the objects of Her Lord’s grace and would be filled with bliss.
Whats New In this Thiruppavai?
We are excited to announce that we’ve included many amazing features like :
1) ‘Meaning’ of the Hymn that runs along with the text and audio with an option to pause and read it comfortably.
2) 2 Most demanded feature request, Font Increase and Decrease and ‘Full Audio Repeat’ options.
3) ‘Word Repeat’ in the learning mode to allow parroting twice to learn tough sections easier.
4) With these new features, we’ve also included 6 other existing Unique Features totally FREE.
Bug fixed – text issues.
Thiruppavai is a set of Tamil hymns written by Andal, a saint in the Hindu tradition. The hymns are written in praise of Lord Vishnu and are meant to be sung during the month of Margazhi, which falls in the winter season. The hymns are considered to be very powerful and are said to bring blessings and prosperity to those who recite them. The Thiruppavai application is a mobile app that allows users to recite
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Thiruppavai of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Thiruppavai to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thiruppavai and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thiruppavai. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thiruppavai.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.