If you’re a knitter or crocheter, there’s a good chance you’re a member of Ravelry.com. It’s the go-to site for knitters and crocheters of all levels of experience, with more than 9 million members and over 100 million patterns, projects, and discussions.
Now there’s a new way to take Ravelry with you wherever you go: Stash2Go. Stash2Go is a Ravelry app for iOS and Android that lets you access all of your Ravelry information and projects on your smartphone or tablet. It’s the perfect way to keep your knitting or crocheting projects organized and at your fingertips, whether you’re at home or on
So, you want to download the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go Andorid App Summary
The Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go is listed under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go is Stash2Go. The current version of Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go is 457 with a total user count of 344958 and an overall user rating of 4.0.
Jul 30, 2022 was the last date the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go App Overview and Details
Stash2Go allows you to use Ravelry on the go, on Android devices. It provides access to yarns, projects, patterns and friends. Ravelry is the world’s largest community for knitters and crocheters. Note that Stash2Go is not affiliated with Ravelry.
Free/Lite version is ad based, the full version can be purchased by clicking on the top/right menu, and then “purchase” — the full version does not have any ads.
In particular, it allows you to do the following:
* Viewing and updating projects, including upload of photos
* Using unlimited row counters per project
* Viewing your queue, and starting a project or deleting a queue item
* Viewing your needles and hooks
* Viewing your favorite projects and patterns (from a project/pattern details page, you can mark new ones as favorites)
* Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern
* Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
* Accessing all your ravelry friends
* Accessing your library of patterns
* Accessing friends updates
* Allowing to search for yarns, patterns or other people’s projects
* Accessing your stash incl. upload of pictures, and stashing right from a yarn page
* Accessing your subscribed ravelry forums and writing forum posts
* Accessing your personal messages and replying to messages
* Browsing local yarn stores, or from a different location
* Access hot right now patterns right from your home screen using one of the widget
Features of Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go for PC
1. Viewing and updating projects, including upload of photos
2. Using unlimited row counters per project
3. Viewing your queue, and starting a project or deleting a queue item
4. Viewing your needles and hooks
5. Viewing your favorite projects and patterns
6. Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern
7. Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
8. Accessing all your ravelry friends
9. Accessing your library of patterns
10. Accessing friends updates
Whats New In this Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go?
+ corrected widgets – now they run an automatic update every 30 minutes, the setting in the settings is removed
If you love Ravelry, you’re going to love Ravelry on the Go! This application is the perfect way to take your knitting and crochet projects with you wherever you go. You can access your patterns, stash, and forums from your phone or tablet, making it easy to stay organized and keep your progress on track. Ravelry on the Go is the perfect way to stay connected to the Ravelry community while you’re on the go.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stash2Go: Ravelry on the Go.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.