The Source Audio Neuro Bass is a bass pedal that allows the player to create a wide range of sounds, from traditional bass tones to deep, synth-like sounds. The pedal has four knobs that allow the player to control the level, tone, attack, and decay of the sound. The Neuro Bass is also MIDI compatible, which allows the player to control the pedal with a MIDI controller.
In this article, we will show you how to download Source Audio Neuro For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Source Audio Neuro technical specifications first.
Source Audio Neuro Andorid App Summary
Source Audio LLC is the developer of this Source Audio Neuro application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 25183+ users of this app. The Source Audio Neuro app rating is currently 3.4.0.
It was last updated on Jul 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Source Audio Neuro for PC
-Create custom presets
-Share custom presets
-Browse presets created by other users
-Burn presets to pedal
-Control pedal with Neuro App
-Access advanced parameters
-Adjust parameters for custom sounds
|App Name:||Source Audio Neuro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Source Audio LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Source Audio Neuro For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Source Audio Neuro on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Source Audio Neuro and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Source Audio Neuro andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Source Audio Neuro App Overview and Details
The Neuro Mobile App unlocks powerful features in Source Audio’s One Series line of effects pedals. Using a standard audio cable, the Neuro App connects from your device’s headphone jack to the Channel 2 Input of your One Series pedal. Use the Neuro App and its advanced effect editor to create highly customized presets, publish and share your presets with other Neuro users, or browse through the growing library of presets created by other Neuro users.
– Supports all Source Audio One Series pedals including: Nemesis Delay, Ventris Dual Reverb, True Spring Reverb, Vertigo Tremolo, Gemini Chorus, Mercury Flanger, Lunar Phaser, Aftershock Bass Distortion, L.A. Lady Overdrive, and Kingmaker Fuzz.
– Sound Editor mode overrides the pedal’s hardware controls and provides full software control of the pedal and access to an advanced collection of adjustable parameters.
– Browse Factory Sounds or access cloud based-preset sounds from other Neuro App users.
– Save and Share your custom presets directly through the App. Dial in that killer sound and publish to the cloud directly from your android device!
– Burn settings to your pedal using the App. Next time the pedal is powered on – it will keep your custom settings.
Whats New In this Source Audio Neuro?
– added support for new Atlas Compressor
The Neuro is an application that allows you to control various aspects of your computer using only your brain waves. This application is extremely useful for people with disabilities that affect their ability to use a traditional mouse and keyboard. The Neuro is also a great tool for people who are looking to increase their productivity and efficiency.
This concludes our article on Source Audio Neuro Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Source Audio Neuro for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Source Audio Neuro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Source Audio Neuro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Source Audio Neuro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Source Audio Neuro.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.