SkySafari 6 Pro is the most powerful astronomy app ever created. It has the ability to show you more than 100 million stars, planets, galaxies, and constellations. It can even help you identify objects in the night sky. With SkySafari 6 Pro, you can explore the universe like never before.
The latest SkySafari 6 Pro for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
SkySafari 6 Pro Andorid App Summary
Simulation Curriculum Corp. has developed the SkySafari 6 Pro for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, SkySafari 6 Pro has got over 20250+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 126.96.36.199
The latest update of SkySafari 6 Pro is May 3, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
SkySafari 6 Pro App Overview and Details
Please Note: SkySafari 7 Pro is now available for devices running Android 10 and higher. Please search for that app instead as this one is now an older version that will be removed from sale in the future.
SkySafari 6 Pro will revolutionize your astronomical viewing experience. It has the largest database of any astronomy app, includes every solar system object ever discovered, offers unparalleled accuracy, flawless telescope control, and provides the very best experience under the stars when you depend on it. Discover why SkySafari 6 Pro is the #1 recommended astronomy app for serious amateur astronomers since 2009.
Here’s what’s new in version 6:
1) Clouds and Astronomy. Two words that rarely go together. SkySafari 6 Pro will (optionally) back up all of your observing data in our secure cloud storage and make it easily accessible to multiple devices as well as from our new web interface, LiveSky.com.
2) We Have The Best Stars. Precise, modern and deep. We’ve updated our star catalog to use the latest and greatest, UCAC5 star catalog. If 25 million stars down to 15th magnitude isn’t enough for you, an easy in-app purchase gets you down to 16.5 magnitude and a whopping 100 million stars!
3) We Have The Best Galaxies. The PGC catalog includes galaxies down to 18th magnitude. Want more galaxies? How about 2.6 million more? An in-app purchase gives you access to the largest galaxy database available for your device.
4) Observers First. A redesign of our tools puts the active observer first. Quick access to features like your equipment, observing sites, lists, and observations make it easy and enjoyable to get out, observe, and record your observations. The observing sessions feature lets you collect your observations into groups that span a few hours, or a few nights.
5) Graph It. The completely new graph tool will give a quick visual representation of an object’s altitude above the horizon. Essential for planning your night’s observations.
6) Plan It. Make the most of your time under the stars. Our updated planner is a powerful tool that lets you create a list of targets for your observing session with filters like object types, specific time ranges, constellation, catalog, and more. Plan it and get more done.
7) Tilt It. Every old astronomy app these days lets your tilt and pan your device to show different parts of the sky, but who else lets you control your telescope that way!? “Tilt to slew” is an optional mode allowing you to keep your eye in the eyepiece, and, using the accelerometers in your device, gently translate the movements of your hands into smooth telescope motion.
8) Share It. SkySafari 6 is more than just a mobile app, it’s a new system to help organize and share your observing experiences. With a free signup, you can see and share your observing data from our web portal, LiveSky.com! Affordable premium memberships add online editing, so you can not only view, but edit your observations, add new observing sites, manage your equipment and more. Finally, you can view, edit and manage your settings files with SkySafari Web, our fully functional web version.
If you haven’t used SkySafari 6 Pro before, here’s what you can do with it:
• Hold your device up, and SkySafari 6 Pro will find stars, constellations, planets, and more! The star chart updates automatically with your movements for the ultimate stargazing experience.
• Simulate the night sky up to 10,000 years in the past or future! Animate meteor showers, conjunctions, eclipses, and other celestial events.
• Control your telescope, log and plan your observations.
• Night Vision.
• Orbit Mode. Leave the Earth’s surface behind, and fly through our solar system.
• Galaxy View shows the position of deep sky objects in our Milky Way!
• Much more!
Features of SkySafari 6 Pro for PC
1)SkySafari 6 Pro will revolutionize your astronomical viewing experience.
2)It has the largest database of any astronomy app.
3)Includes every solar system object ever discovered.
4)Offers unparalleled accuracy.
5)Flawless telescope control.
6)Provides the very best experience under the stars.
7)Is the #1 recommended astronomy app for serious amateur astronomers.
8)Is redesigned to put the active observer first.
9)Has quick access to features like your equipment, observing sites, lists, and observations.
10)Includes a completely new graph tool.
Install “SkySafari 6 Pro” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing SkySafari 6 Pro on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install SkySafari 6 Pro on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type SkySafari 6 Pro and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the SkySafari 6 Pro as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||SkySafari 6 Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simulation Curriculum Corp.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SkySafari 6 Pro?
188.8.131.52 – Improved Telescope communication security
UI Bug fix for Android 4 devices
SkySafari 6 Pro is an amazing astronomy application that allows users to explore the universe like never before. With its powerful features and stunning graphics, SkySafari 6 Pro is the perfect tool for anyone interested in astronomy. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned astronomer, SkySafari 6 Pro is sure to impress.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SkySafari 6 Pro for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This SkySafari 6 Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SkySafari 6 Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the SkySafari 6 Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SkySafari 6 Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.