“Real Football” is a mobile football game that is based on the real-life sport of football. It was created by Spanish developer Gameloft and was first released in December 2009. The game allows players to compete in matches against other users in online multiplayer mode, as well as play against the computer in single-player mode. The game has a number of different game modes, including “Friendly Match”, “Tournament”, “Leagues”, and “Cups”. It also has a number of different teams to choose from, including teams from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, and others.
The latest Real Football for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Real Football Andorid App Summary
Gameloft SE has developed the Real Football for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, Real Football has got over 89803133+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7.3
The latest update of Real Football is Aug 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Real Football App Overview and Details
Play in 3D stadiums where polished shadows, detailed textures, and spectators all come together to provide an exciting atmosphere.
Multiple camera views during cutscenes and set pieces for a richer broadcast and first-person sensation.
Improved opponents and positioning: Smarter players make for a much more realistic and challenging experience.
Build your dream team by recruiting star players through the lottery.
Enhance your players’ abilities by acquiring skill items through the lottery and matches.
Upgrade your team facilities including Stadiums, Hospitals, Physiotherapy Centers and a Youth Camp.
Challenge other players in asynchronous PvP World Arena mode and climb the leaderboards.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Features of Real Football for PC
1. Play in 3D stadiums with polished shadows, detailed textures, and spectators.
2. Multiple camera views during cutscenes and set pieces for a richer broadcast and first-person sensation.
3. Smarter opponents and positioning for a more realistic and challenging experience.
4. Build your dream team by recruiting star players through the lottery.
5. Enhance your players’ abilities by acquiring skill items through the lottery and matches.
6. Upgrade your team facilities including Stadiums, Hospitals, Physiotherapy Centers and a Youth Camp.
7. Challenge other players in asynchronous PvP World Arena mode and climb the leaderboards.
8. Purchase virtual items within the app.
Install “Real Football” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Real Football on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Real Football on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Real Football and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Real Football as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Real Football On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gameloft SE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Real Football?
Overall, the Real Football application is a great way for football fans to keep up with the latest news and updates about their favorite teams. The application has a user-friendly interface and provides a wealth of information about teams and players. It is also great for tracking league standings and upcoming fixtures.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Real Football for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Real Football to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Real Football and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Real Football. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Real Football.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.