Quantitative Economic and Social Sciences (QESS) is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal devoted to the quantitative analysis of economic and social phenomena. The journal is committed to the timely publication of high-quality papers that make a substantive contribution to the understanding of economic and social phenomena.
In this article, we will show you how to download QESS std For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at QESS std technical specifications first.
QESS std Andorid App Summary
Yoshiaki Watanabe is the developer of this QESS std application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 378600+ users of this app. The QESS std app rating is currently 3.3.0.
It was last updated on Jul 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of QESS std for PC
incoming and outgoing money), and so on.
|App Name:||QESS std On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Yoshiaki Watanabe|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download QESS std For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the QESS std on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install QESS std on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theQESS std in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the QESS std on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, QESS std running on your computer.
QESS std App Overview and Details
This is a spread sheet focusing on effective and easy entry by using editable keypad (virtual keyboard).
This is the free version with ads. ‘QESS pro’ is the payed version without ads.
* Can assign cell movement and text entry to one key touch.
* Can edit the layout and action for the keypad.
* Can edit the key touch action and key layout.
* Can work without the network connection and permission requests (permissions of camera and mic are requested at needed).
* Can read and write xls, xlsx, csv, tsv and txt.
* Can interpret Excel formula and arithmetic expressions.
* Can acquire text by using QR code and voice recognition.
* Can send and receive the text with ‘Share’ function.
* Can speak out the text.
* Can set media (Image, Video, Audio) into a cell. The function is realized as the reference of the media file. No compatibility with Excel.
* Can set hand-write image into a cell.
* Can draw line chart, stacked bar chart, group bar chart, pie chart, scatter chart, radar chart, bubble chart, and candlestick chart.
* Can execute SQL Query on specified range.
* Can generate QR code.
* Can split/trim a large spread sheet file to small files.
* Can export data file to the external storage area, and can import from the storage area.
* Can search/replace text indicating simple text or regular expression pattern.
* Can sort rows ascending/descending order of an indicating key column.
* Can freeze pains of up-side rows and left-side columns.
The spreadsheet application is frequently used to fill fixed items with typical values repeatedly.
We developed this application for the purpose of such a use.
For example, it is useful for attendance check list, evaluation check list, goods management list, event management list, game score list, counting (passing traffic, the attendance, the bird watching), questionnaire input (answers for plural items), cashbook (the record of the amount of money, its purpose and the date), action log.
Various samples are included: Counter, Checking, Scoring, Questionnaire, Calculator with logging, PRN calculator, Voice input, Speak out, QR code input/output and others.
1. The keypad layout and input character sequence can be modified freely.
3. Supported file format are xls, xlsx, csv, tsv and txt. At reading text (csv, tsv, txt), the character encoding can be detected automatically or can be selected manually. Data file is compatible to Excel and other spread sheets.
4. It can execute the Excel formula. It also has a parser of arithmetic expressions.
5. It can copy/paste the cell and cell range. It can send and receive the text by using ‘Share’ function. Therefore, the user can choose various input methods and applications
such as OCR (optical character recognition).
6. It can hide/unhide/delete/insert columns and rows. It can freeze up/left side cells.
7. It reflects Excel settings about cell border, width, height, font and fill color. But it does not reflect Excel settings about cell merge, chart, image and others (support incompatible chart and image).
8. It has functions for QRcode/barcode input, voice recognition input, and exchanging data with other applications by using file, clipboard, share function, and QRcode. For these functions, it requests permission of camera. If functions are not required, the request can be denied.
9. It can speak out the text in the cell or the cell range by using ‘Text to speech (TTS) function. If you register a Speak button in a layout, it is also usable for the communication support of the person who is dysphonia.
10. It includes sample layout files which can be used in various situations and are edited freely.
11. The Help document exists in the following page.
Whats New In this QESS std?
Version 3.3.0 Refined UI of changing row-height and column-width.
Quantitative Environmental and Social Sciences (QESS) is an online application that brings together social and environmental data to help researchers, policymakers, and others make informed decisions. QESS provides access to a variety of data resources, including data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
This concludes our article on QESS std Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or QESS std for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This QESS std to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for QESS std and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the QESS std. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the QESS std.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.