A pregnancy calculator is a handy tool for estimating the due date of a baby. It can also be used to estimate the date of conception. The calculator uses the first day of the last menstrual period (LMP) to calculate the estimated date of delivery (EDD) or the estimated date of conception (EDC).
This article is all about helping you get to know the Pregnancy calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Pregnancy calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Pregnancy calculator on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Pregnancy calculator using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Pregnancy calculator so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Pregnancy calculator on your computer.
|App Name:||Pregnancy calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Pregnancy calculator Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Pregnancy calculator in the Medical category. You can download and install Pregnancy calculator on your Android phone from there. Androcalc is the developer of Pregnancy calculator who made this app.
1.11 is the latest version of Pregnancy calculator that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 918180. Plus, you’ll see that Pregnancy calculator has a good user rating of 4.1.
You can install the latest version of Pregnancy calculator, which is Oct 26, 2016 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Pregnancy calculator on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Pregnancy calculator for PC
1. A pregnancy calculator that is more like a handy pregnancy book.
2. Use it as a tool during your pregnancy to get a lot of information about your pregnancy.
3. Get information on common pregnancy tests relevant to your week, pictures and what to expect during your pregnancy based on your week, estimated baby weight, size and astrology sign of your baby.
4. Also good for new fathers who want to be a full partner to the pregnancy process.
5. From the 38th week, the name test calculator (numerology) will appear at the results screen.
6. This is another tool that can help you choose your baby name.
7. Created by Androcalc.
8. More free android applications on www.androcalc.com.
Pregnancy calculator App Overview and Details
This pregnancy calculator is not regular – it is like a handy pregnancy book.
Use it as a tool during your pregnancy period.
It meant to give you a lot of information about your pregnancy like:
due day, weeks that passed, remaining weeks and days, pregnancy days, days until the birth, start date for the second trimester , start date for trimester three.
Common pregnancy tests you should take as relevant to your week.
Pictures, what to expect due to your week. estimation for your baby weight, estimation for your baby size,
you can see the date for each pregnancy week (future & past), your baby astrology sign.
It also good for new the father that want to be a full partner to the pregnancy process.
From the 38th week –
name test calculator (numerology) will appear at the results screen below.
This is another tool that can help you to choose your baby name.
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
Whats New In this Pregnancy calculator?
Adding relate date, due to pregnancy week
Now you can see the Date for each pregnancy week (future & past).
Play with prev week and Next Week buttons to see the changes.
The pregnancy calculator application is a handy tool for estimating the due date of a pregnancy. It is also useful for tracking the progress of the pregnancy. The application is easy to use and is a great resource for pregnant women and their families.
That’s it! That’s how you download Pregnancy calculator on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Pregnancy calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pregnancy calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pregnancy calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pregnancy calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.