The Portal Intel URL to GPS converter is a tool that allows you to convert GPS coordinates to portal addresses. This can be useful for finding your way to a portal or for identifying a portal’s location.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Portal Intel URL to GPS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Portal Intel URL to GPS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Portal Intel URL to GPS for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Portal Intel URL to GPS.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Portal Intel URL to GPS on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Portal Intel URL to GPS and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Portal Intel URL to GPS on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Portal Intel URL to GPS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marcos Diez|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 15, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Portal Intel URL to GPS Andorid App Summary
The Portal Intel URL to GPS was developed by the popular developer agency named Marcos Diez. They have the Portal Intel URL to GPS in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.04, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 24413 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Portal Intel URL to GPS latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 15, 2018 was the last date the Portal Intel URL to GPS was updated with new features. If you want to use the Portal Intel URL to GPS on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Portal Intel URL to GPS using the emulator later on.
Portal Intel URL to GPS App Overview and Details
This App is only useful if you play Ingress.
A simple way for you to find new portals:
1) go to http://www.ingress.com/intel/
2) locate a portal you want to go
3) click on the link icon on the top right of the screen and get a link to the portal.
the link will be similar to: http://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=-23.548943,-46.638818
(this example does not work because google filters google play links.. 🙁
4) send this link to you android device (per email?) and click on it
5) this app will redirect it to Google Maps ( or any other GPS app )
6) drive to the portal and create a megafield
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Niantic and I can only hope they have mercy for those who use this app.
This app is OpenSource: https://github.com/marcosdiez/IngressIntelToGps
Features of Portal Intel URL to GPS for PC
1) View portals on a map or list view
2) Get directions to portals from your current location
3) Filter portals by distance or level
4) Create a field from a list of portals
5) Import a list of portals from a file
6) Export a list of portals to a file
7) View portal details including photo, description and notes
8) Add or remove portals from your list of favorites
9) View your recent field history
10) View the global leaderboard
Whats New In this Portal Intel URL to GPS?
Now it works with the new Intel URL
The Portal Intel URL to GPS application is an innovative way to track the location of your portal entries. By inputting the portal’s name and location, you can see a map of where the portal is located. This is a helpful tool for planning your next portal expedition.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Portal Intel URL to GPS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Portal Intel URL to GPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Portal Intel URL to GPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Portal Intel URL to GPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Portal Intel URL to GPS.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.