PocketBible Bible Study is an app that helps you study the Bible. It has features that allow you to read, mark, and share Bible verses, as well as explore biblical topics and read commentary from popular Christian publishers. PocketBible Bible Study also includes maps, a concordance, and a Bible reading plan.
The latest PocketBible Bible Study for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
PocketBible Bible Study Andorid App Summary
Laridian, Inc. has developed the PocketBible Bible Study for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, PocketBible Bible Study has got over 141354+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7.6
The latest update of PocketBible Bible Study is Nov 27, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
PocketBible Bible Study App Overview and Details
Enjoy fast and easy access to your favorite Bibles, reference books, devotionals and more–all offline! With PocketBible Bible Study app, you can:
* Read and study the Bible anywhere. Unlike other Bible apps for Android, no Internet connection is required once you’ve downloaded your Bibles and books onto your device.
* Continuous scrolling means you’ll never fall behind your pastor or Bible study leader.! Compare PocketBible to your current Android Bible app – PocketBible really is lightning fast!
* Quickly go to any verse using the colorful book/chapter/verse chooser.
* Search your Bibles and books by word or phrase.
* Easily switch between any number of open Bibles and books.
* Look at multiple books at the same time. Open up to 2 panes on your smartphone and 5 panes on your tablet. Bibles and books will always stay on the same verse (can also be turned off so they don’t stay on the same verse)
* Record what you learn by taking notes, highlighting passages, and setting bookmarks. Bible references in your notes are automatically linked to the Bible.
* Track your progress through devotionals and Bible reading plans.
* Synchronize your notes, highlights, bookmarks and daily reading progress with the Laridian Cloud and share between your other devices using PocketBible.
* Adjust font, font size and background color for your reading pleasure.
* Register PocketBible for free access to 40+ Bibles, reference books, devotionals and reading plans. Grow your library at any time by choosing from 100s of popular titles from Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, Tyndale and more (each sold separately).
Free Bibles and books include:
* 9 Bibles including American Standard Version (ASV), Bible in Basic English (BBE), Darby’s New Translation (DNT), Geneva Bible (New Testament), King James Version (KJV), Webster’s Bible, Weymouth Bible, World English Bible (WEB), Young’s Literal Translation
* 4 Bible Commentaries including Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible by Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown, Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible by Matthew Henry, Reference Notes by Scofield, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
* 5 Topical References including Easton’s Bible Dictionary, Nave’s Topical Bible, Hitchcock’s Dictionary of Bible Names, Torrey’s Topical Textbook, Condensed Bible Cyclopedia
* 11 Devotional Reading Books including 7 “Through the Bible” Reading Plans, Professor Grant Horner’s Bible Reading System, M’Cheyne One-Year Bible Reading Plan, Morning and Evening Devotionals by Spurgeon, Daily Light on the Daily Path, A Harmony of the Gospels
* 12 Other Bible Reference Books including Works of Josephus (5 Volumes), Works of Augustine (5 Volumes), Imitation of Christ, Foxe’s Book of Martyrs
To get the latest news and up and coming features of PocketBible check out our Google+ page:
Features of PocketBible Bible Study for PC
Bible (CCE), Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary (JFB), Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary, Spurgeon’s Commentary
* 3 Bible Dictionaries including Easton’s Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock’s Bible Names Dictionary, Torrey’s New Topical Textbook
* 9 Bible Reference Books including Barnes’ Notes on the New Testament, Believer’s Bible Commentary, Bible Handbook, Bible Knowledge Commentary, Bible Student’s Manual, Companion Bible, John Wesley’s Notes on the Bible
* 1 Bible Study Helper including A Study of the Book of Hebrews
-Read and study the Bible anywhere, without an internet connection
-Continuous scrolling for easy reading
-Quickly go to any verse with the colorful book/chapter/verse chooser
-Search your Bibles and books by word or phrase
-Switch between open Bibles and books quickly
-Look at multiple books at the same time
-Take notes, highlight passages and set bookmarks
-Track devotionals and Bible reading plans
-Sync notes, highlights, bookmarks and daily progress with the Laridian Cloud
-Adjust font, font size and background color
Install “PocketBible Bible Study” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the PocketBible Bible Study on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the PocketBible Bible Study app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install PocketBible Bible Study.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||PocketBible Bible Study On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Laridian, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Nov 27, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PocketBible Bible Study?
Addressed an issue that caused the Advanced Feature Set to be disabled for some users when visiting the Cloud Library screen, and which caused the AFS subscription to appear to be a downloadable product in one’s list of books.
PocketBible is a great Bible study application. It has many features that allow you to study the Bible in many different ways. The application is easy to use and has a great user interface. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to study the Bible.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PocketBible Bible Study for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PocketBible Bible Study to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PocketBible Bible Study and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the PocketBible Bible Study. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PocketBible Bible Study.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.