Pneumotoxins are a type of toxin that can cause damage to the lungs. They are typically produced by bacteria, and can cause a variety of respiratory problems, including pneumonia. Pneumotoxins can also be caused by other agents, such as chemical fumes or smoke.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Pneumotox for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Pneumotox On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Pneumotox Andorid App Summary
The Pneumotox was developed by the popular developer agency named Pneumotox. They have the Pneumotox in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 8104 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Pneumotox latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 13, 2019 was the last date the Pneumotox was updated with new features. If you want to use the Pneumotox on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Pneumotox using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Pneumotox For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Pneumotox using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Pneumotox on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Pneumotox here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Pneumotox for PC
in particular when a serious drug-induced respiratory problem is suspected.
1. Pneumotox is a repository of information on respiratory and cardiac diseases/reactions suspected of being drug-induced/iatrogenic.
2. Pneumotox is designed to provide information and bibliography more quickly and extensively than a manual search on conventional databases may do.
3. Pneumotox is a tool to help with the investigation and diagnosis of respiratory and cardiac diseases/reactions suspected of being drug-induced/iatrogenic.
4. Pneumotox contains information on over 35,000 published bibliographic references on drug-induced respiratory problems.
5. Pneumotox is searchable by drug names (International Nonproprietary Names or INN, alphabetical) or patterns grouped by families.
6. Pneumotox is a valuable resource for health professionals and patients.
7. Pneumotox is updated regularly.
8. Pneumotox cannot be held responsible in situations where information is missing.
9. Early sampling of body fluids for drug and metabolites is indicated when appropriate shortly upon admission, in particular when a serious drug-induced respiratory problem is suspected.
10. Patients should be reassured and realize that such incidents are rare. If needed, ask your treating Doctor.
Pneumotox App Overview and Details
BY PHILIPPE CAMUS MD, PROFESSOR AND EMERITUS OF PULMONARY MEDICINE – DIJON – FRANCE
Pneumotox is an aid to the investigation and diagnosis of respiratory and cardiac diseases/reactions suspected of being drug-induced/iatrogenic. Ultimately, exact diagnosis and causality assessment remain full users’ responsibility.
Patients should be reassured and realize that such incidents are rare. If needed, ask your treating Doctor.
Pneumotox is designed to provide information and bibliography more quickly and extensively than a manual search on conventional databases may do. However, double-checking is recommended.
Pneumotox is a repository built from over 35,000 published bibliographic references (mainly indexed in PubMed) individually reviewed and rearranged by causative drugs (n>1,500) including chemicals and substances of abuse, be they administered buccally, parenterally, topically or via inhalation (e.g. e-cigarettes, vaping, inhalants, gases), and by patterns of respiratory involvement (n>650).
You may access Pneumotox by drug names (International Nonproprietary Names or INN, alphabetical) or patterns grouped by families. Please examine what INN are exactly contained in any suspected proprietary drug, including excipients.
If a drug reaction is listed in Pneumotox, this does not equate diagnosis in the patient. Conversely, lack of description in the literature or in Pneumotox does not rule out the diagnosis. There may be unpublished reports, or you may be seeing the first case, or we may have missed some information. Pneumotox cannot be held responsible in such situations.
In any patient, particularly when severe respiratory failure, ARDS or acute asthma is present, survey of exposure to drugs, substances, and/or chemicals must be done carefully with patient, family, health professionals, and/or pharmacy. This can be life-saving.
Early sampling of body fluids for drug and metabolites is indicated when appropriate shortly upon admission, particularly in the severely ill.
Please rate the likelihood for drug causality in every case, using the ‘Diagnosing DIRD’ prompt/button and the Naranjo scale to decide whether to withdraw or prudently continue the drug.
Where in doubt, consider double-checking PubMed, your affiliated Safety for Medicines Department/Agency and the Pharmacovigilance Department of drug companies. They may host more/undisclosed useful information compared to literature.
You may contact Pneumotox 24/7 through the contact window.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Pneumotox V2.2 Mobile is an application developed by Cactus Mobile, Paris
Thanks to a generous Grant from the ERS 2019
Whats New In this Pneumotox?
First Android version release
Pneumotox is a life-saving application that has the potential to revolutionize the way we treat patients with pneumonitis. The app is easy to use and helps healthcare professionals make more accurate diagnoses and treatment decisions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Pneumotox of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Pneumotox to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pneumotox and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pneumotox. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pneumotox.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.