PlayerPro is an amazing music player that lets you enjoy your music in a whole new way. With its built-in DSP pack, you can customize your music listening experience to suit your own preferences. The DSP pack lets you control the sound quality, bass, and more, so you can get the most out of your music. Whether you want to boost the bass or just make your music sound a little bit better, the PlayerPro DSP pack has you covered.
So, you want to download the PlayerPro DSP pack for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
PlayerPro DSP pack Andorid App Summary
The PlayerPro DSP pack is listed under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the PlayerPro DSP pack is BlastOn SA. The current version of PlayerPro DSP pack is 5.4 with a total user count of 6899631 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Dec 19, 2016 was the last date the PlayerPro DSP pack was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download PlayerPro DSP pack For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the PlayerPro DSP pack on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the PlayerPro DSP pack to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for PlayerPro DSP pack. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the PlayerPro DSP pack on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the PlayerPro DSP pack on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||PlayerPro DSP pack On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BlastOn SA|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 19, 2016|
|Get it On:|
PlayerPro DSP pack App Overview and Details
PlayerPro DSPPack is a free digital sound processing plugin for PlayerPro. PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android devices.
PlayerPro DSPPack provides an incomparable sound experience thanks to a 32/64-bit audio rendering engine that allows playback in high resolution format. Audiophiles have their own preferences as to how they enjoy sound. The DSPPack offers them a 10 band graphic equalizer, alongside booming bass and virtualizer effects and many customization options: gapless playback, cross fade, replay gain, audio limiting, audio balance etc.
PlayerPro DSPack supports a range of more than 30 different audio formats, from the very popular to the very specialized. In addition, it contains highly optimized ARM Neon and X86 routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption, making it the most battery friendly DSP plugin of the Android market.
* From PlayerPro app, go to Settings > Audio and check the “Activate the DSP pack” option. Alternatively, if you are performing an upgrade, you need to click on the “Upgrade the DSP pack” option.
* Restart PlayerPro app for the changes to take effect (PlayerPro will ask you to do so).
* You can now access the audio effects screen via the options menu or from the player screen (EQ button).
* Use the audio settings menu to customize your preferences: adjust manual and auto crossfade time, activate gapless or replay gain, adjust left-right volume balance, adjust resampling/dithering options etc.
The DSP pack comes with a 32/64-bit audio rendering engine that allows playback in high resolution format:
* Automatic detection of internal and USB DAC configurations.
* Direct output to internal/USB DAC format without any limitation.
* Support of bit depths and sampling rates up to 32-bit and 384 kHz.
* Choice between SW (high quality) and SoX (very high quality) resamplers.
* Ability to change the resampler dithering method.
* You can check the output sampling rate in Settings / Audio / Resampler section.
* Make sure the “Use 32 bit output” option is checked for high-resolution playback (automatically configured).
DSP PACK FEATURES:
* Supports playback of all common audio formats, directly from PlayerPro music player: mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, wma, ogg, wav, flac, 3gp, mov, alac.
* Supports playback of some less popular audio formats, using an external file browser app like ES File Explorer or ASTRO File Manager: ape, opus, mpc, wavpack, aiff, mp1, mp2, au.
* 10 band graphic equalizer with more than 20 default presets.
* Ability to edit existing presets or create new ones.
* Preamp control.
* Bass boost control.
* Virtualizer control.
* Gapless playback.
* Auto and manual crossfade.
* Replay gain.
* Audio limiter.
* Volume balance control.
* Mono output playback (optional).
* Support of bit depths and sampling rates up to 32-bit and 384 kHz.
* Audio resampler (SW or SoX).
* Resampler dithering method.
* Runs on all ARM and X86 processors (32/64-bits).
* Contains highly optimized ARM Neon and X86 routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption.
In case you experience playback skipping, you can try one of the following:
* Increase the audio buffer: from the Settings / Audio menu, change the “Audio buffer” value to “Very large”.
* Change the equalizer implementation: from the Settings / Audio menu, change the “Equalizer” value to “Playerpro low-end”.
* Change the resampler implementation: from the Settings / Audio menu, change the “Resampler” value to “SW resampler”.
* Disable the dithering: from the Settings / Audio menu, change the “Dithering method” value to “None”.
* Disable 32 bit output format: from the Settings / Audio menu, uncheck the “Use 32 bit output” checkbox (this will disable high-resolution audio).
Features of PlayerPro DSP pack for PC
-10 band graphic equalizer
-Bass boost effect
Whats New In this PlayerPro DSP pack?
– Added native support for 64-bit architectures (arm64 and x86_64)
– New set of icons in the settings menu
– Various bug and stability fixes
– New 32/64-bit audio rendering engine with high-resolution audio support
– Support of bit depths and sampling rates up to 32-bit and 384 kHz
– Upgraded all codecs and added new ones (ape, opus, mpc)
– Ability to select between two resamplers (SW and SOX) and several dithering methods
PlayerPro DSP pack is a great application that provides users with a great audio experience. The application has a variety of features that allow users to customize their audio experience. The application also has a variety of audio presets that users can choose from.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the PlayerPro DSP pack on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This PlayerPro DSP pack to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PlayerPro DSP pack and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the PlayerPro DSP pack. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PlayerPro DSP pack.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.