Paleontology is the study of prehistoric life. This includes the study of fossils, which are the remains of plants and animals that lived long ago. Paleontologists use fossils to learn about the history of life on Earth.
We will help you download the Paleontologas for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Paleontologas on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Paleontologas on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Paleontologas, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Paleontologas, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Paleontologas appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Paleontologas by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Paleontologas on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Paleontologas On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Edgar Žigis|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Paleontologas Andorid App Summary
Edgar Žigis is the developer of the Paleontologas, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Paleontologas from them is 2.5.0 with over 169076 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Paleontologas is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Paleontologas is Aug 4, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Paleontologas on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Paleontologas App Overview and Details
This application is dedicated to people willing to discover the surrounding world and the Earth’s history. Application author is a biology and computer science student from Lithuania.
* 15 geological periods with detailed information about the most important events, interactive paleomaps, images and life form information.
* 128 plants and animals with brief descriptions and facts.
* Simple, but actual information dedicated to both ordinary persons and university students.
* Quiz with 325 questions which will help to strengthen your knowledge!
* Learning progress meters near the each geological period and eon, 0-100%.
* Ability to zoom pictures by moving fingers down or pinching with them.
* Application does not need internet connection!
Application can be freely used for the teaching purposes. It will be forever free and ad less!
Features of Paleontologas for PC
1. Detailed geological periods with information about the most important events, interactive paleomaps, images and life form information.
2. 128 plants and animals with brief descriptions and facts.
3. Actual information dedicated to both ordinary persons and university students.
4. Quiz with 325 questions which will help to strengthen your knowledge!
5. Learning progress meters near the each geological period and eon, 0-100%.
6. Ability to zoom pictures by moving fingers down or pinching with them.
7. Application does not need internet connection!
8. Application can be freely used for the teaching purposes.
9. It will be forever free and ad less!
10.Feature list may continue…
Whats New In this Paleontologas?
I am very happy to announce that our application is expanding further and a new – Portuguese Brazilian language has been added! Thanks to Mariana Leite for this huge translation work!
I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience as a paleontologist. I have learned so much about dinosaurs and the history of the Earth. I have also had the opportunity to work with some of the best scientists in the field. I am grateful for the opportunity to have participated in this amazing research.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Paleontologas? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Paleontologas to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Paleontologas and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Paleontologas. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Paleontologas.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.