The Oxford German Dictionary is a comprehensive dictionary for the German language. It is the result of cooperation between the Oxford University Press and the Max Niemeyer Verlag. The dictionary was first published in 1992, and has been revised and updated several times since then. The current edition, published in 2009, contains over 190,000 entries.
In this article, we will show you how to download Oxford German Dictionary For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Oxford German Dictionary technical specifications first.
Oxford German Dictionary Andorid App Summary
MobiSystems is the developer of this Oxford German Dictionary application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 220928+ users of this app. The Oxford German Dictionary app rating is currently 11.4.602.
It was last updated on Jun 2, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Oxford German Dictionary for PC
teach you how to say words correctly.
• English and German Audio pronunciations with easy-to-follow word stress accents.
• Integrated Full-text search.
• History section to review recently looked-up words.
• Word of the day keeps you up-to-date with recent terms.
|App Name:||Oxford German Dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jun 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Oxford German Dictionary For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Oxford German Dictionary on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Oxford German Dictionary on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theOxford German Dictionary in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Oxford German Dictionary on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Oxford German Dictionary running on your computer.
Oxford German Dictionary App Overview and Details
The Oxford German Dictionary provides authoritative coverage of German and English, completed with essential grammatical information and language usage notes for both languages.
• NEW! Stay up-to-date with the very latest words and expressions, brought to you by the most recent 2019 database update by the Oxford University Press
• Over 320,000 words and phrases, and 520,000 translations
• Comprehensive guidance on pronunciation, vowel length, and syllable stress
• Clear marking of pre-reform spellings alongside new preferred forms
• Invaluable cultural notes to learn more about life in German- and English-speaking countries
Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience the dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps you find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• Looking for a specific word but don’t know how it’s spelled? We’ve got you covered with our automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results in seconds.
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled
• NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps.
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the ‘Favorites’ option allows you to create custom folders with lists of words from the vast library of entries.
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• Learn a new word every day with our ‘Word of the day’ option.
• Home screen widget providing random words at a glance
*** This is a fully-functional 30-days trial version ***
Get even more with PREMIUM:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – No WiFi, no problem. Save words on your device to be viewed without the need of an internet connection
• Priority support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
• No ads – no more in-app advertisements
Whats New In this Oxford German Dictionary?
• The latest 2020 Oxford University Press word database
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Oxford German Dictionary application is an excellent resource for students of the German language. It provides definitions, translations, and examples of how words are used in context. The application is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. I highly recommend it to anyone who is studying German.
This concludes our article on Oxford German Dictionary Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Oxford German Dictionary for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Oxford German Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oxford German Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oxford German Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oxford German Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.