A media player is a computer program for playing multimedia files. The media player can play audio files, video files and DVD discs. The media player can also display images. The media player can be used to view photos and videos that have been stored on the computer. The media player can also be used to view photos and videos that have been stored on a USB drive or a digital camera.
We will help you download the Media Player for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Media Player on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Media Player on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Media Player, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Media Player, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Media Player appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Media Player by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Media Player on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Media Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ellen Sweet Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Oct 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Media Player Andorid App Summary
Ellen Sweet Inc is the developer of the Media Player, and they have the app under the Video Players & Editors of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Media Player from them is 3.0.8 with over 4849166 users under the hood. With a 3.7 rating, the Media Player is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Media Player is Oct 25, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Media Player on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Media Player App Overview and Details
Media Player is a Universa Video Player for Android, you can easily play any video files with the media player. The Media Player can handle all popular video and music formats including: mp3, mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg ect.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. and show format converting of videos. With the media player, you just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
The Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn’t require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
Features about Media Player:
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding – Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
Features of Media Player for PC
1. The Media Player supports all popular video and music formats.
2. The Media Player has a powerful WiFi transfer function.
3. The Media Player can handle all popular video and music formats.
4. The Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you.
5. The Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function.
6. The Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically.
7. The Media Player supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization.
8. The Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function.
9. The Media Player delete, rename, play/pause operations.
10. The Media Player codec plugin.
Whats New In this Media Player?
Support more video formats
After much use, I have found the media player to be an incredibly valuable tool. It allows me to access my music and videos with ease, and I can customize my experience to fit my needs. The player is reliable and efficient, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality media experience.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Media Player? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Media Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Media Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Media Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Media Player.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.