Legal terminology is a body of technical terms and phrases used in the law. It includes the terms of art used in the law, as well as the legal language used in documents such as contracts, court orders, and statutes.
Legal terminology is used in a variety of legal contexts, including in law schools, in the law office, in the courtroom, and in legislation. It is also used by legal professionals in other industries, such as in the financial sector and in the insurance industry.
The use of legal terminology can be confusing for those who are not familiar with it. However, with a little bit of effort, it is possible to learn the basics of legal terminology and to use it in a variety of legal contexts.
The technical specifications of the Legal Terminology Offline for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Legal Terminology Offline Andorid App Summary
Legal Terminology Offline was developed by Anna Voronich and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Legal Terminology Offline from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Legal Terminology Offline is 184.108.40.206 on Play store with total users of 275210. The Legal Terminology Offline app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Legal Terminology Offline is Aug 5, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Legal Terminology Offline on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Legal Terminology Offline For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Legal Terminology Offline using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Legal Terminology Offline on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Legal Terminology Offline here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Legal Terminology Offline On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Anna Voronich|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Legal Terminology Offline for PC
a language that is specific to the law. It is used by lawyers, judges and other legal professionals to communicate in a precise way. Legal language can be difficult to understand for people who are not familiar with it.
1. Contains over 2000 legal terms defined in clear, easy to understand English.
2. Translates “legalese” (legal language) for the layperson.
3. Includes hundreds of examples to illustrate the definitions.
4. Ideal app for quick reference or to learn more about the law.
5. Non-lawyers will appreciate the way this legal language dictionary cuts through the complexities of legal jargon and presents definitions and explanations that are easily understood and referenced.
6. The law terms are arranged alphabetically and given with definitions and explanations for consumers, business proprietors, legal beneficiaries, investors, property owners, litigants, and all others who have dealings with the law.
7. Find definitions on everything from Abandonment and Abatable Nuisance, all the way through to Zoning.
8. A Legal language is a language that is specific to the law. It is used by lawyers, judges and other legal professionals to communicate in a precise way. Legal language can be difficult to understand for people who are not familiar with it.
9. Understanding of legal terminology provides a starting point to work in any legal situation; from law office manager to employment in security, policing or politics.
10. Simple. It’s
Legal Terminology Offline App Overview and Details
Legal Terminology Offline
Every day, people find themselves in legal situations. Mortgages are put in place, attorneys draw up wills, and credit cards are set up all the time. However, how many people actually understood the legal contracts they were signing? There’s no excuse for being ignorant of the law when it comes to a dispute with a bank, a mortgage lender, or a lawyer. This app “Legal Terminology Offline” defines 2,000 essential words from the worlds of civil law, estates, lending, and elder affairs, such as abatement, residuary beneficiary, trust deed, variable rate mortgage, right of rescission, and more. This guide ensures you will know the law in no time!
This legal dictionary free offline:
• contains over 2000 legal terms defined in clear, easy to understand English;
• translates “legalese” (legal language) for the layperson;
• includes hundreds of examples to illustrate the definitions;
• is an ideal app for quick reference or to learn more about the law.
Non-lawyers will appreciate the way this legal language dictionary cuts through the complexities of legal jargon and presents definitions and explanations that are easily understood and referenced. The law terms are arranged alphabetically and given with definitions and explanations for consumers, business proprietors, legal beneficiaries, investors, property owners, litigants, and all others who have dealings with the law. Find definitions on everything from Abandonment and Abatable Nuisance, all the way through to Zoning.
What is the app “Legal Terminology Offline”?
Simple. It’s a collection of over a thousand common legal terms defined in simple, everyday language. We cut out the legalese so anyone can make sense of their agreements, contracts, and documents. Understanding of legal terminology provides a starting point to work in any legal situation; from law office manager to employment in security, policing or politics.
What is legal language?
A Legal language is nothing but the language which an advocate uses in drafting for the purpose of litigation. The only Difference between a normal drafting and the legal drafting is the vocabulary. An advocate or a Legal practitioner mostly prefers the legal vocabulary and legal Maxim which is of Latin terminology to concise the meaning.
This law dictionary offline has very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for legal terms dictionary.
1. Legal dictionary – free, offline. You do not need an internet connection;
2. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The law dictionary app will start searching for the words while you type;
3. Voice search;
4. Very efficient, fast and good performance for legal vocabulary;
5. Easy way to share with your friends;
6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the law terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon;
7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
If you’ve come across a term you don’t quite understand, click the letter it starts with above. We have processed many lawyer books free to find descriptions of legal terms. If your term isn’t in there, let us know. We’d be happy to add it.
This list of common legal words was compiled by the Team 24Hours solely as a public service. Team 24Hours does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in this list nor is it responsible for any errors or omissions and assumes no liability for its use. This information is by necessity general in nature and is not intended as legal advice, but rather information which may be helpful in understanding how courts in operate.
Whats New In this Legal Terminology Offline?
– export articles to pdf;
– added full-text search;
– bug fixes;
– new articles added.
The Legal Terminology Offline application is an excellent resource for students of law and legal professionals. The app provides accurate definitions of legal terms, as well as real-world examples of how the terms are used. The app is easy to use and is a valuable tool for anyone looking to improve their understanding of legal terminology.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Legal Terminology Offline on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Legal Terminology Offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Legal Terminology Offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Legal Terminology Offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Legal Terminology Offline.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.