Jump Steve Jump is an iPhone game that was released in December of 2014. The objective of the game is to help Steve, the jumping man, navigate his way through a series of obstacles in order to reach the end of the level. The game is simple to play but can be challenging as the levels progress.
Jump Steve Jump is available for download on the App Store for $0.99. The game has received positive reviews from users and has been downloaded over 10,000 times.
The latest Jump Steve Jump for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Jump Steve Jump Andorid App Summary
Bevasoft has developed the Jump Steve Jump for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Jump Steve Jump has got over 277854+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.5 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.2
The latest update of Jump Steve Jump is Dec 11, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Jump Steve Jump App Overview and Details
Take your hero and try to get as far as possible through hordes of zombies and do not get caught.
Jump Steve Jump is a simple game, easy to control, but with challenging difficulty.
Just Tap screen for jump, Tap twice for double jump.
This is my first game and I would like to thank Kilobolt and GameFromScratch for great libgdx tutorials.
Update! Game was completely rewritten in Unity engine since version 2.0
I created graphics by myself, inspired by one of my favorite games.
Credits for menu background music goes to Victor Hugo Martins Leme, thank you.
Features of Jump Steve Jump for PC
1. Simple and easy to control game with challenging difficulty.
2. Graphics created by the player themselves.
3. Background music by Victor Hugo Martins Leme.
4. Game rewritten in Unity engine.
5. Menu background music.
6. Challenging game play.
7. Steve Jump is a simple game.
8. Jumping game.
9. Unity engine game.
10. Gameplay that is challenging.
Install “Jump Steve Jump” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Jump Steve Jump on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Jump Steve Jump app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Jump Steve Jump.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Jump Steve Jump On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Jump Steve Jump?
Long awaited update 2.0.0 is here! Game is completely rewritten to Unity engine.
2.0.2 – Zombie sprite tuned for better contrast.
After playing Jump Steve Jump for hours on end, I can say that it is a ridiculously addictive game. The objective is to help Steve jump from one platform to another, avoiding obstacles and enemies, in order to reach the end of the level. The gameplay is smooth and easy to pick up, but challenging enough to keep you hooked. With plenty of levels to keep you busy, Jump Steve Jump is a must-have for any mobile gamer.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Jump Steve Jump for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Jump Steve Jump to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jump Steve Jump and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jump Steve Jump. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jump Steve Jump.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.