The Itsy Bitsy Spider is a nursery rhyme that has been around for centuries. The spider is often associated with Halloween, but the rhyme is actually about a spider that is trying to save its life. The spider climbs up the water spout, but when it gets to the top, the wind blows it away.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Itsy Bitsy Spider for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Itsy Bitsy Spider On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Duck Duck Moose, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Itsy Bitsy Spider Andorid App Summary
The Itsy Bitsy Spider was developed by the popular developer agency named Duck Duck Moose, LLC. They have the Itsy Bitsy Spider in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 146057 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Itsy Bitsy Spider latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 30, 2020 was the last date the Itsy Bitsy Spider was updated with new features. If you want to use the Itsy Bitsy Spider on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Itsy Bitsy Spider using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Itsy Bitsy Spider For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Itsy Bitsy Spider using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Itsy Bitsy Spider on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Itsy Bitsy Spider here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Itsy Bitsy Spider for PC
received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Editor’s Choice Awards, and 16 Children’s Technology Review Awards. Duck Duck Moose is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy.
Itsy Bitsy Spider App Overview and Details
A musical book based on the popular children’s song. Follow the spider up the water spout, down with the rain, and watch the sun dry up all the rain! Ages 2-5
– Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner – Parents’ Choice Foundation
– Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design – Children’s Technology Review
– Featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, MSNBC, Wired
Itsy Bitsy Spider by Duck Duck Moose is a musical book based on the popular song, with fully interactive, original illustrations. Follow the spider through the captivating, inter-connected scenes as he goes up the water spout, comes down with the rain, and watches the sun dry up all the rain.
Delight your children and encourage them to touch and explore everything in the 100% interactive illustrations.
– Poke the spider to go to the next screen
– Make rain come down from the clouds
– Splash in puddles with a little girl in rain boots
– Help a caterpillar become a beautiful butterfly
– Play peek-a-boo with a frog
– And, much more!
Teach your children about the environment, nature and animals. Poke the friendly Fly in every scene, and she will answer 15 fascinating questions like:
– Where does rain come from?
– What makes a rainbow?
– How many legs does a spider have?
– What makes a plant grow?
Engage your children in a variety of learning activities.
– Count from 1 to 10 as a squirrel builds his house
– Find hidden eggs on a scavenger hunt
– Make music with musical eggs that play 12 notes
– Stack hats on the spider’s head
– Listen to classical music with violin and cello
– Record your own singing!
Category: Nursery Rhymes
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at [email protected].
Whats New In this Itsy Bitsy Spider?
Big News for Little Learners!
Duck Duck Moose has launched Khan Academy Kids, a free comprehensive learning app for children 2-7 years old! It is 100% FREE with no ads or subscriptions, like all of our other apps!
The latest version of Itsy Bitsy Spider includes some important bug fixes and graphic updates, so please update today!
The Itsy Bitsy Spider application was a great way for me to improve my web development skills. I was able to learn how to create a web application from scratch, and I also learned a lot about React. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn how to develop web applications.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Itsy Bitsy Spider of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Itsy Bitsy Spider to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Itsy Bitsy Spider and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Itsy Bitsy Spider. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.