If you’re looking to start or stick to a healthy diet, a calorie counter is a great way to keep track of your progress. A calorie counter is a free online tool that helps you keep track of the number of calories you consume each day. This can be helpful for people who are trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight.
The latest HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter Andorid App Summary
Ki2 Healthy Diet Services has developed the HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter has got over 705941+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 2.8.3
The latest update of HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter is Aug 17, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter App Overview and Details
Healthy Diet app is the simplest and most effective healthy eating & weight loss app
The primary goal of this app is eat healthy and get fit. This app focused on health goals like daily calorie intake goal, diet plan & steps goal. We believe that if anyone completed their goals then he or she can definitely get positive result for fitness. That’s why we build this app.
Low fat diet, high calorie or low calorie, low carb or high protein? This app help you to find a diet suited according to your need.
Need a fitness tracker(steps and exercise tracker)?. Want to track steps and exercise on daily basis. Then HealthyDiet app is made for you.
This App basically contain major features like eat Healthy Diet, Diet plan, food tracker, food diary, calorie tracker & healthy food recipes, keto diet, step tracker, workout manager and workout tracker, and lose weight with in a single App.
Healthy Diet Features-
● Food planner & macro tracker
● No Coach Needed
● Diet plan & diet tips for your goal – lose weight & eat healthier food
● Calorie counter & food tracker with all nutrients
● Macros calculator – track your daily macros, nutrition & calories
● Meal planner – eat healthy food from delicious recipes for any plan
● Step and Health tracker – stay on top of your fitness & health
● Browse a large food database
● Create custom foods and meals
● Get a personalized daily calorie goal based on your profile information
● Keep track of your weight and progress over time
● Review detailed data and create custom daily goals for your nutritional intake of protein,
fat, carbs, fiber, sugar, sodium & more
● Easily keep track of your water intake
CALORIE COUNTER & CALORIE TRACKER:- Calculate you daily calorie goal and track daily calorie with this app and feel healthier. Count or track your daily calorie with respect to your daily goal.
WEIGHT LOSS WITH BEST DIET PLAN:- Lose weight with your personal diet plan. Create your diet plan with Healthy Diet app with easily and calculate results of diet plan after one week and one month. Create diet plan according to your weight lose goals.
RECIPES & MEAL PLANNER:- There are millions of Food and recipe available for meal planner. Healthy Diet app will suggest you low fat recipe, High protein, low carbs recipe for meal planner with all nutrients.
HEALTH TRACKER & FOOD PLANNER:- Step tracker, workout tracker, Calorie counter & food diary features will help you track your daily nutritional values at a glance.
FOOD DIARY, FOOD TRACKER & MACRO TRACKER :- It’s very easy with macro tracker – will help you achieve the right type of nutrients with the macro calculator.
Features of HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter for PC
plan. Get diet tips for your goal and achieve your target.
● Low fat diet
● High calorie diet or low calorie diet
● Low carb diet or high protein diet
DETERMINE YOUR DAILY MACROS: Track your daily macros, nutrition and calories with this app. Get an idea of what you should be eating and drinking to achieve your goals.
MEAL PLANNER: Find healthy and delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All recipes are suited for any type of diet plan.
RECIPE BOX: Have a favorite recipe that you want to keep track of? Add it to the Recipe Box and have it at your fingertips.
WATER TRACKER: Keep track of your water intake and make sure you are drinking enough fluids each day.
STEP TRACKER: Keep track of your daily steps and make sure you are getting enough exercise.
HEALTH & FITNESS TRACKER: Track your progress over time and see how well you are doing.
WORKOUT MANAGER: Keep track of your workouts and see how many calories you are burning.
WORKOUT TRACKER: Track your workouts and see how you are doing.
Install “HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ki2 Healthy Diet Services|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter?
The HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter application is a great way to keep track of the food you are eating and the calories you are consuming. This application is easy to use and helps you to make healthy choices for your diet. The application also includes a food database with over 9,000 foods, so you can easily find the nutritional information for the foods you are eating. The HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter application is a great way to stay on track with your diet and to lose
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HealthyDiet – Calorie Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.