FPV stands for First Person View. FPV flying is the ultimate experience for any RC enthusiast. It gives you the ability to see what your aircraft is seeing in real time, making it feel like you’re actually in the cockpit. This opens up a whole new world of possibilities, and can be a life-changing experience for some.
In this article, we will show you how to download Go FPV For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Go FPV technical specifications first.
Go FPV Andorid App Summary
Vertile is the developer of this Go FPV application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 202011+ users of this app. The Go FPV app rating is currently 2.2.2.
It was last updated on Aug 31, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Go FPV for PC
– UVC Video Camera display and capture app
– EasyCap USB adapter not black
– Google group and rcgroups thread
– Heads up display mode
– FPV Goggle mode
– Recording mode
– Auto-loads when the adapter is plugged in
– Email Nathan
|App Name:||Go FPV On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Go FPV For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Go FPV on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Go FPV and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Go FPV andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Go FPV App Overview and Details
A UVC Video Camera display and capture app, built for my DIY First Person View goggles.
You’ll need to buy a UVC adapter like this: http://goo.gl/tkM3Iv note that black EasyCap USB adapters will not work with this app.
Read the full story and get your parts here: http://nathan.vertile.com/blog/2015/05/21/go-fpv-goggles/
checkout the google group: https://plus.google.com/communities/118127535984046831266
and rcgroups thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2555400
finally, if you want to buy a real pair of goggles instead of using your phone, checkout my goggle guide: http://goo.gl/soa8zP
– Heads up display mode (1 picture)
– FPV Goggle mode (stereoscopic, 2 pictures, side by side)
– Recording (click the camera). Note, this may add a significant delay. I suggest recording via your onboard camera (GoPro?) and NOT recording in your goggles when flying FPV.
– Auto-loads when the adapter is plugged in
Email me with questions or suggestions: [email protected]
Whats New In this Go FPV?
2.2.2 – Updates UVC library to support more devices
2.2.1 – Faster frame rendering. Could also fix crashes on some devices.
2.2 – Added support for 64bit arm targets including the Nexus 6p
2.1 – Optimize image rendering pipeline. When the device is under load, trading speed for image quality, ensuring we display the most up-to-date frame instead of ensuring smooth video.
UVC MPEG support only. YUYV support pending.
2.1.1 – fix crash on load on platforms including android 22 and below
FPV flying is a great way to experience the thrill of flying a drone. By using a FPV headset, you can see what the drone sees, which gives you a much more immersive experience. The Go FPV app makes it easy to get started with FPV flying.
This concludes our article on Go FPV Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Go FPV for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Go FPV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Go FPV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Go FPV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Go FPV.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.