A flashlight is a portable electric light. The source of the light is usually an incandescent light bulb or light-emitting diode. A typical flashlight consists of a light bulb mounted in a reflector, a battery, and a switch.
Our goal is to help you get the Flashlight for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Flashlight is Electronic Sky and they’ve done a great job at keeping Flashlight simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Flashlight under Tools of Play Store. Flashlight’s latest version is 1.0.10 with an impressive user base of over 70676. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Flashlight.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Flashlight is Jul 20, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Flashlight on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Flashlight App Overview and Details
Simple and reliable flashlight for work uses the camera’s flash and the device’s screen. Flash light does not go out when the screen is locked. The flashlight starts to shine immediately when the application is opened. Works on smartphones and tablets. You can change the backlight of the screen. Flashlight is free, simple and intuitive.
Features of Flashlight for PC
– Flashlight goes on when application is opened
– Flashlight works with smartphones and tablets
– Flashlight does not go out when screen is locked
– Change backlight of screen
– Flashlight is free and simple
Whats New In this Flashlight?
Transition to a new payment system
Download & Install Flashlight For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Flashlight app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Flashlight app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Flashlight will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Flashlight on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Electronic Sky|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The flashlight application is a great tool for keeping your phone illuminated in dark environments. It is very easy to use and does not require any extra peripherals. The only downside is that the phone can quickly drain its battery if used for an extended period of time.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Flashlight for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Flashlight, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.