Castro is one of the most popular system info app on the Google Play Store. It has a 4.7 rating with over 10000 reviews. Castro is a simple, lightweight and easy to use system info app that provides detailed information about your device and helps you troubleshoot problems.
We will help you download the Castro – system info for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Castro – system info on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Castro – system info on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Castro – system info on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Castro – system info as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Castro – system info On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pavlo Rekun|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Castro – system info Andorid App Summary
Pavlo Rekun is the developer of the Castro – system info, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Castro – system info from them is 4.4.2 with over 630587 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Castro – system info is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Castro – system info is Mar 3, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Castro – system info on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Castro – system info App Overview and Details
Castro is a huge collection of information about your device and a set of tools for monitoring its status. This allows you to check the performance of your device in real-time!
Large collection of the information
Castro processes and displays a huge amount of information, namely:
• Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
• Battery monitoring;
• Consumption of all kinds of memory;
• Data usage via Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
• Real-time sensors data with useful graphs;
• Detailed information about device’s cameras;
• Full list of available audio and video codecs;
• Monitoring temperatures of the device;
• And many other features, including DRM and Bluetooth!
The most important thing in the “Dashboard”
If you are not interested in too detailed information in a larger volume, you can always use the “Dashboard” window, which collects all the most important information – CPU usage, battery status, network usage, and memory load on the device.
More control with useful tools
• Share your device information using “Data export”;
• Test your display state via “Screen tester”;
• Check the noise around you with “Noise checker”.
Even more features with “Premium”
• Deep interface customization with various colors and themes;
• Configurable home-screen widget, with information about battery, memory, and more;
• Network traffic speed monitor to track your connection speed;
• CPU usage monitor to keep abreast of frequency usage;
• PDF format for information exporting.
FAQ and localization
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)? Visit this page: https://pavelrekun.dev/castro/faq/
Want to help in Castro localization? Visit this page: https://crowdin.com/project/castro
Features of Castro – system info for PC
1. Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU)
2. Battery monitoring
3. Consumption of all kinds of memory
4. Data usage via Wi-Fi and mobile networks
5. Real-time sensors data with useful graphs
6. Detailed information about device’s cameras
7. Full list of available audio and video codecs
8. Monitoring temperatures of the device
9. Deep interface customization with various colors and themes
10. Configurable home-screen widget, with information about battery, memory, and more.
Whats New In this Castro – system info?
Castro is a system info application that helps you keep track of your system’s performance and status. It monitors CPU, memory, disk, and network usage, and provides helpful tips for optimizing your system. Castro is the perfect tool for keeping your system running smoothly.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Castro – system info? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Castro – system info to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Castro – system info and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Castro – system info. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Castro – system info.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.