Bid Whist is a classic card game that is typically played by four players. The aim of the game is to score points by winning tricks, and the player who accumulates the most points at the end of the game is the winner. The game is played with a deck of 52 cards, and each player is dealt 13 cards. The remaining cards are placed face down in the middle of the players, and the player who is dealt the highest card begins the bidding.
We will help you download the Bid Whist – Classic for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Bid Whist – Classic on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Bid Whist – Classic on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Bid Whist – Classic on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Bid Whist – Classic as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Bid Whist – Classic On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Paris Pinkney|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Bid Whist – Classic Andorid App Summary
Paris Pinkney is the developer of the Bid Whist – Classic, and they have the app under the Card of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Bid Whist – Classic from them is 2.3.9 with over 368606 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Bid Whist – Classic is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Bid Whist – Classic is Feb 26, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Bid Whist – Classic on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Bid Whist – Classic App Overview and Details
Bid Whist is an exciting, popular partnership trick-taking game. It is played with a standard 52 card deck plus 2 jokers, for a total of 54 cards. There are 4 players consisting of two teams; each player sits opposite their partner. The game starts with each team at zero, and the object of the game is to reach a score 7 or more points, or force the other team to go negative 7 or more points. Points are scored by bidding for and winning tricks, which in this game are called books.
*No Trump Bids will double your points (win or lose the bid)
The turn to bid goes around the table only once starting with the player to the left of the dealer. Each bid consists of a number from 4 to 7, and a suffix “uptown”, “downtown”, or “no trump”.
The number indicates the number of books above 6 that the bidder’s team will contract to win – for example a bid of 5 is a promise to win at least 11 books (6 + 5). As there are 13 books in all, 7 is the highest possible bid.
Uptown (or “high”) means you intend to name a trump suit, and that high cards will win.
Downtown (or “low”) means that you intend to name a trump suit, and that low cards will win.
No Trump means that there will be no trump, and that if you win the bidding you will then determine whether high or low cards will have preference.
Added an option for Easy or Traditional(Hard Bidding). With Hard Bidding, you can only see the Kitty Cards after you have selected the Trump Suit and Direction(Uptown or Downtown) of your hand. With Easy Bidding, you can see the Kitty cards before you select the Trump Suit or Direction(with a No Trump Bid).
Features of Bid Whist – Classic for PC
1. 54 card deck including 2 jokers
2. 4 players in two teams
3. Objective is to reach a score of 7 or more points
4. Points are scored by bidding for and winning tricks
5. Number of books bid indicates the number of books above 6 that the bidder’s team will contract to win
6. Uptown (high) means you intend to name a trump suit and that high cards will win
7. Downtown (low) means that you intend to name a trump suit and that low cards will win
8. No Trump means that there will be no trump and that if you win the bidding you will then determine whether high or low cards will have preference
9. Easy or Traditional Bidding
10. Option to see Kitty cards before you select the Trump Suit or Direction
Whats New In this Bid Whist – Classic?
Minor bug fixes and other enhancements.
of the game
Bid whist is a classic card game that has been around for centuries. The objective of the game is to take as many tricks as possible, while also trying to trump the other player’s bids. The game is relatively simple to learn, and can be enjoyed by players of all ages.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Bid Whist – Classic? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Bid Whist – Classic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bid Whist – Classic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bid Whist – Classic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bid Whist – Classic.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.