Analog Clock Constructor-7 is a clock app that lets you create beautiful analog clocks. You can choose from a variety of clock faces and hands, and customize the colors and backgrounds. You can also set alarms and track your daily activities.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Analog Clock Constructor-7 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Analog Clock Constructor-7 For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Analog Clock Constructor-7 on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Analog Clock Constructor-7, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Analog Clock Constructor-7 app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Analog Clock Constructor-7 Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Analog Clock Constructor-7 has over 2237594 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. StyleSeven.com has developed the Analog Clock Constructor-7 and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.61.
Until this latest version, Analog Clock Constructor-7 has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Jan 20, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Analog Clock Constructor-7 on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Analog Clock Constructor-7 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Analog Clock Constructor-7 for PC
– Analog clock with many options
– Color theme
– Second hand
– Date, month, day of the week, battery charge
– Full format of date for month and day of the week
– Remove ring of dial for transparent clock
– Dot or line markers for dial
– Serif font
– Time to speech
– Hide hands for 3 seconds to read information on dial
– Resize clock
– Align clock on home screen
– Supports native language for date
– 12 hour and 24 hour time formats
Analog Clock Constructor-7 App Overview and Details
Create unique analog clock using a lot of options. The clock also displays date, month, day of the week, battery charge and can hint the current time by voice.
* Use as application, widget or Live Wallpaper;
* Set color for second hand and background;
* Light or dark color theme;
* Show a second hand;
* Show: date, month, day of the week, battery charge;
* Use full format of date for a month and day of the week;
* Remove a ring of the dial for set it transparent;
* Use dot or line markers for the dial;
* Use a serif font;
* Time to speech by double tap or one tap for widget or periodically;
* Hide hands for 3 seconds by double tap to comfy read information on the dial.
Special setting for app:
* Keep a screen on.
Special settings for all widgets:
* Show a second hand;
* Action by tap: open this app, open an inbuilt alarm app;
* Use long touch on a widget to enter resize mode.
Special settings for Live Wallpaper:
* Resize a clock;
* Align a clock on the Home screen.
Additional features for PRO version:
* Remove ads;
* Type logo on the dial;
* Type a text on the ring;
* Show a digital clock;
* Select a color of: ring, dial, markers, numbers, text, minute and hour hands.
Additional features according to global settings:
* Supports the native language to display a month and a day of the week;
* Supports 12 hour and 24 hour time formats for a digital clock.
Whats New In this Analog Clock Constructor-7?
Widget for Android 12: show the current date, day of the week and month.
New widget with second hand for Android 12.
The Analog Clock Constructor-7 application is a very useful tool for creating analog clocks. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that allow you to customize your clock. The application is a great tool for learning about time and clock construction.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Analog Clock Constructor-7 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Analog Clock Constructor-7 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Analog Clock Constructor-7 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Analog Clock Constructor-7. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Analog Clock Constructor-7.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.