NCERT books are a series of textbooks published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) in India. They are prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for all schools affiliated to the CBSE across India.
The books were first published in 1957, and have been revised and updated several times since then. The books are currently in their eleventh edition, which was published in 2013. The books are available in English, Hindi and Urdu.
The NCERT books are considered to be of high quality, and are known for their focus on fundamental concepts, and for their emphasis on problem solving and critical thinking.
The latest ALL NCERT BOOKS for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
ALL NCERT BOOKS Andorid App Summary
Dazzling apps has developed the ALL NCERT BOOKS for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, ALL NCERT BOOKS has got over 738915+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 8.0.9
The latest update of ALL NCERT BOOKS is Dec 23, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
ALL NCERT BOOKS App Overview and Details
# Features :
1. This is app designed for NCERT study.
2. It contains all the NCERT books from std 1st to 12th.
3. Books are present for Hindi and English medium.
4. All the books are properly arranged according to classes.
*Share books with your friends
Helpful For Following Exams :
1. UPSC Exams
2. MPSC Exams
3. All the state level exams
5. Railway Exams
6. Staff Selection Commition Exams
7. Banking Exams [ex. IBPS, PO]
8. Sales Tax Inspector [STI Exam]
9. Police Sub-Inspector [PSI Exam]
10. Assistant Section Officer[ASO Exam]
11. Excise Sub-Inspector
This app is made to distribute the NCERT books in free, efficient and fastest way possible. This app is designed so that, users can easily navigate to any books of any class and subject they want.
When it is about preparation of UPSC exam the study of NCERT books is must
so, along with that there are books recommended in app which are really helpful for the preparation.
* Note : Despite of using this application users are informed to check the NCERT’s official website(http://ncert.nic.in/).
* Disclaimer : This app is intended for educational and informational purpose only. It does not claim for any content included in the app. It is not related to or affiliated with any organization of any kind. If there is any concern regarding this application then contact on [email protected]
Features of ALL NCERT BOOKS for PC
1. This app provides access to all NCERT books from 1st to 12th grade, in both Hindi and English.
2. The books are arranged by class and subject for easy navigation.
3. The app can be used offline, and books can be saved for later.
4. Users can print the books if they wish.
5. The app is helpful for preparation for various exams, including UPSC, MPSC, railway, banking, and more.
6. The app is free to download and use.
7. The app includes a disclaimer in case of any concerns.
8. The app is created by an individual, and not affiliated with any organization.
9. If there are any concerns, the app developer can be contacted.
Install “ALL NCERT BOOKS” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing ALL NCERT BOOKS on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install ALL NCERT BOOKS on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type ALL NCERT BOOKS and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the ALL NCERT BOOKS as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||ALL NCERT BOOKS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dazzling apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this ALL NCERT BOOKS?
1. News papers
2. UPSC study material
3. UPSC question papers
4. UPSC Prelims online test [Free]
*Storage permission is needed in new version for Saving the notes locally on mobile
NCERT books are the foundation of all education in India. They are the most prescribed books by schools all over the country. They are written in a simple language which is easy to understand for students of all ages. The content is also highly informative and educational. The diagrams and illustrations in the books further help in understanding the concepts. The books are also highly affordable, making them accessible to students from all backgrounds.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the ALL NCERT BOOKS for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This ALL NCERT BOOKS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ALL NCERT BOOKS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the ALL NCERT BOOKS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ALL NCERT BOOKS.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.